PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Zeke doesn't have a tentacle beard, though. And those head tentacles are probably too thick and unwieldy so they'd only get in the way of some stuff if he tries to use them

too_hot_by_phantasmicdream-d9cb8lg.png

Thought I'd bring this picture back up, just because this was originally going to be a comic, but then I got lazy on working on it, and at the time I mostly just wanted to draw the one scene. Then after a while I kinda forgot about it. But then I found it by mistake this morning and thought I would go ahead and finish it after classes and working on some projects.

tumblr_nwplk4Eda91rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Sadly though it's been a long time since this situation had happened that I don't really remember the conversation we had as clearly anymore. (And this is also a Fuck noses comic)

Fun fact, sometimes when I'm waiting to serve drinks as the bartender I pull out my candles and start lighting them up and then place them around on the tables in the bar.

mood_lighting_by_phantasmicdream-d9e67dd.jpg

Because you know... Zeke is always ready to set the mood. *coughs*

Strangely enough, I do that too. Only instead of just on the tables, I do it all over the bar, turn off the lights, and just do stuff in candlelight. It's really nice

*throws something heavy, like a bulldozer, at garoon as promised*

ALRIGHT, NOW THIS IS A FULL BLOWN DAEMONIC INCURSION, THERE ARE TWISTED DAEMONS EVERYW-... A BLOODY PINK VOX

That's it, now there is no excuse to not burn this thread into the ground. Erfy I need my buttons back. I approve of the drawing of me strangling the daemon, though, that can stay if you add proper armor.

Also that drawing had not enough pauldrons and not enough vein-popping to be set as avatar. If I knew how to change my avatar, my account doesn't have that option. When I registered I already had the avatar I have now, I didn't put it there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use