PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

*mumble grumble* Zolt and Churchy well it was bound to happen *grumble mumble* what else...

*passes page*

O_O

YUS.

+10 redemption points and Exterminatus suspended till next confirmed daemon sightnings. [spoiler2]Totally nothing to do with Earth refusing to give me The Big Red Button back.[/spoiler2]

Nomzy must now change his avatar to Jukno getting her face flatted.

You'd think Adr would be in a better mood while punching, something like "Yea! Punching heretical monstrosities!"
The secret is that he's wearing a mask of sorrow. Always. The mask is so well done that you cant even tell the difference between his flesh and the mask

What are you talking about? That's my happy face on the pic.

To truly understand the art of wearing skirts you must first try on skirts, or something...

- - - -

I was feeling bored, and like I could have been working on my art projects for school but then I remembered a conversation in the OOC chat about Earcuffs, and I felt like I'd draw a picture to show what earcuffs are, starting Human Zeke Varloss and Jonah Bright.

tumblr_nusw7xcHne1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

What would your poker face be, then?

Like this but with pauldrons and with actual eyelids.

ffffuklaw_by_gannadene.jpg

Also, you need to draw a clockwork maint drone. With spider legs with small claws and an electromagnetic grappling hook launcher so it can walk on the ceiling and everywhere.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use