Add a few lesser/other races

Landerlow

I'm thinking of TG's flypeople

0mRFZxL.png

Am I the only one who would like to play as this race sometimes? I am all for diversity and well, it's just unique. 

NrWTOPB.pngPerhaps yo

Edited by Landerlow
  • Like 2

...perhaps you could play as zombie when there's some strange disease outbreak which would cause zombies to generate/spawn? I know this isn't just about flypeople. I'll edit the topic name accordingly if possible.

Lastly, SYNTHS.

8JPiNd9.png

I would really love this. Make them VALID like a cluwne, but make it an option to play them at roundstart. THEY WOULD NOT AUTOMATICALLY BE AN ANTAG BECAUSE THE RACE IS VALID, it's just, you know, for that extra tension!

• Like 2

There's just no way any of these would ever be available at roundstart... They're really cool ideas, don't get me wrong, but these races are all incredibly unbalanced, and would be difficult to incorporate RP wise (Or atleast zombies would). That being said, a sort of infection that could turn people into zombies and cause a stationwise crisis would be really cool. 

Edited by Da Dman234

Flypeople could just be a mutant race. Can be available at roundstart. The others too. ZOMBIES no, I agree, that would have to be from a virus. But the others? Possible.

2 hours ago, Streaky Haddock said:

Machine People can already get the Zeng-Hu Pharmaceuticals prosthetics which allow them to be synth-like.

Did not know this. Never knew why there were different brands. Will check those out now.

Wouldn't mind zombies as an antag, I dunno about as a lesser race tho. There a such thing as friendly zombies? They are supposed to be brain dead and only driven by basic primal instincts right?

Zombie antag: Taking damage from one causes you to become infected and eventually turn. Make it so anything they attempt to say comes out at nothing groans and grunts. Generally weak but also easy to transfer the virus so they'd rely on numbers over anything. Probably need to make some sort of variant of them that has a means to destroy walls cuz otherwise people will just wall them off (A HULK zombie like a Tank from L4D?)

Edited by ZN23X

The zombies may not be friendly but flypeople can be. Especially if you vomit in front of them. Make them able to eat vomit AND blood, and those things ONLY. The filthier the station, the happier the flypeople. Make them able to eat burned mess (from kitchen) too. And fungus. It would be just some trash-parasite race. Somehow, this I would really like to see added. If I could code it, I would make a PR myself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use