2t182.gif?raw=1

Teasmash.gif?raw=1

Edited by FoS
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, FoS said:

teascostumes.png?raw=1

Tea wants to dress up for halloween. What other costumes should Tea hoard?!

Hmm...what about one of the Cult constructs or..perhaps some creatures from the asteroid?

So...question. Were you that one diona that the chef got into a spat with? 

I was playing on Cody Ward and there was this Diona that kept chirping and coming into the kitchen to bite me.  I broke into botany to try and kill it but it disappeared into the vents and stole my knife and bit me enough times to seriously hurt. My assistant killed one thinking it was this diona, but it wasn't. 

Edited by CPTCoffee

1 hour ago, CPTCoffee said:

So...question. Were you that one diona that the chef got into a spat with? 

I was playing on Cody Ward and there was this Diona that kept chirping and coming into the kitchen to bite me.  I broke into botany to try and kill it but it disappeared into the vents and stole my knife and bit me enough times to seriously hurt. My assistant killed one thinking it was this diona, but it wasn't. 

That doesn't sound like something I'd do. Usually i try and get my nymph renamed to Tea (so if the nymph isn't named tea then it probably isn't me) and I dont go out of my way to bite people or cause destruction. Generally the only time Tea bites people is if they hit her first or are actively trying to kill her and she's more likely to run away and bites as a last resort. I don't seek people out to attack, Tea isn't that kind of nymph.

I think the only recent time i've been in the kitchen as Tea was a round where the chef kept telling her to "shoo" and kept calling her a cat. Sorry you had a bad nymph experience though, not everyone who plays them is a bitey jerk.

• Thanks 1

TEEEEEEEEA <3 <3 <3

The cutest shoulder leafbug there ever was. I'm so happy to see the little guy is back.

Also oh my god those costumes are adorable. The cup of tea is hilarious, the xeno tea is awesome, aaaaah!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use