This game is consuming my life!

Katrina.752

Hi everyone! I'm Katrina, the local newbie that's been learning the game over the past two weeks.

You all may see me around in OOC, or playing the game as Buck Wilson, or, as most may know by now, the so-called "Yuki clone" Nichel Waiereng.

I've been really focused on learning the mechanics of the game up until this point, so most of my time has been spent doing that, with much less RP than I desire. Buuuut now that I have a pretty good handle on (most) things, I'm gona step up my rp and try to make some IC friends, as well as some here!

On the bright side, my learning of the mechanics has led to me being rather robust. I've won nearly all my fights so far!

Soooo... Hi! Nice to meet you all! Don't murder me please.

You are going to get murdered so hard here

Hi! I don't normally visit this sub-forum much but welcome to the station! If you're looking for IC friends then try and make a stop by my characters Tauka and Sienna, they'll be more than happy to make friends.

From what I've seen you've managed to get pretty good at some of the antag roles pretty quickly. That didn't stop me from catching you dragging humanized animals to the research outpost to feed on while I was playing AI though, bwahahaha!

Welcome to the forums!!!

Just remember you can always make IC friends in the bar.

False, only nerds occupy the bar

From what I've seen you've managed to get pretty good at some of the antag roles pretty quickly. That didn't stop me from catching you dragging humanized animals to the research outpost to feed on while I was playing AI though, bwahahaha!

So THATS how I was found out.

That was my first time as a vampire, I was getting a humanized animal because I didn't want to kill anyone yet, I just wanted to learn the mechanics.

You made me sad :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use