PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Getting loads better at drawing Unathi, digging the more prominent muzzle on Lasskor. Awesome work! Always a pleasure checking back to see your recent works.

Here's another late night drawing [spoiler2](because I'm not tired at night. ;w; )[/spoiler2]of something that happened in one round I was in sometime ago.

They are ART

tumblr_o597bvwYo11rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

Jenkins X Ascendant ftw. Also, who's the dark-furred purple-haired Vulpkanin in the image with Zeke and Elliot in the bathroom stall? Monty Nashville?

Awesome work, congrats on year-long postage

Humongous improvement

Jenkins X Ascendant ftw. Also, who's the dark-furred purple-haired Vulpkanin in the image with Zeke and Elliot in the bathroom stall? Monty Nashville?

Awesome work, congrats on year-long postage

Humongous improvement

The hair's white, but they're on a purple light tile so it looks purple. But the character's mine, Isaac Berkheimer. :P

It was a 1x1 glass box outside the paramedic garage.

Oh lmfao, I thought they were in a bathroom stall or something. I remember that round, haha. A work of art, Eliott called it. Dragged the Captain in there and whipped her with her own chain of command. Funny stuff.

Thanks ping!

I was thinking of doing up a picture of being here for one year, but couldn't think of anything and then got swarmed by homework.

Like always, I'm late on this. But if you want to do some big one year project, you *could* do some large group portrait thing. Kinda like when you'd have class photos done 'back int day'.

Not trying to pressure you, naturally, just thought I'd suggest an idea.

I'll let myself out.

Well, hopefully I can think of something ^-^ Thanks for an idea though.

Anyways, some drawings.

Thee handsome Jonah Bright and Zeke Varloss walking in the rain

tumblr_o5lbeuXSAf1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

The lovely Squishy Larkens being cute?

tumblr_o5lwoaSa821rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

The adorable RISSA wanting to change?

tumblr_o5lzoeYVIU1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

And the college art student life on some bad days...

tumblr_o5le0b6D4l1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

Expression drawings I did in class awhile ago that I forgot to post.

tumblr_o5po8j7p3n1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

Aaaaannd!! I did a bit of streaming working on a comic project and working on another (which I didn't get to finish them) but I drew up some other things as well...

Like an asscendant.

tumblr_o5po8j7p3n1rwve5ao3_1280.jpg

Awistair

tumblr_o5po8j7p3n1rwve5ao4_1280.jpg

Screams

tumblr_o5po8j7p3n1rwve5ao2_1280.jpg

Edited by PhantasmicDream
snipped out some pictures.

The adorable RISSA wanting to change?

tumblr_o5lzoeYVIU1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

AAAAAAH WHHHH DREAMY

DREAMY!!!!

Wow, that's bloody excellent. Amazing work! I figure it was a matter of time before this theme came up someplace ;P.

Makes me wonder if legit cybernetic tails/ear 'antennae' and muzzled heads should be a thing for the transorganic nonhuman types.

Drawing time!

Here's Zeke wearing a headdress

tumblr_o5t7yjKLd41rwve5ao1_540.jpg

And here's a comic I did up for a class project.

tumblr_o5sz9r0TKD1rwve5ao1_r1_540.jpg

[spoiler2]I was pretty restricted with what I had to do, had to have it titled "no time to lose" had the have the first line say "Time was/is running out" had to have the last line say "And I (he/she) made it on time" but hey, I did a thing I guess.[/spoiler2]

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use