PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

I remember seeing that exchange....thought it might have been a bad idea, fun as it would be.

I believe I was a surgeon then and got over worked as the times I tried to take a break I got poisoned.

When I could, I got plastered and had to be carried by Makgen to make it on the shuttle.

Praxis, understandably, wouldn't let us in the safety of the cockpit.

And now the true test: hold fast or expire.

Zeke, you must anchor your mighty sword with holy purpose.

The task ahead is terrible, and weakness cannot be tolerated.

I beg you: return home! Claim your captaincy! And deliver our crew from the ravenous, clutching shadows... of the Darkest Station.

Man, I'm slowly working my way through this whole thread, but this artwork is really great xD Now I know where a lot of the avatars I've seen came from :P But I'm curious if you've even ended up drawing a Dionae before (I've worked my way through to about 20 pages in so far from both the beginning and the end of the thread and haven't seen one yet)

Regardless, this is awesome and it makes me want to try and find you on shifts and cavort around with you on your adventures xD They sound fun!

Is there any chance I could get you to draw Entchtut Cenein (or even better, Entchtut Cenein and Laskorreshkor Ssesiskaklas together)? It would make me insanely happy if you drew her.

If, by any chance, you would do that, here's what she looks like

Edited by Guest

I've not been able to find a single drawing of a full grown dionae anywhere, really. Been looking hard so I could use one in my signature or possibly even change my Avatar to it, but no luck so far.

I guess a Mature Diona might be a bit of a pain to draw since they are so.... weird looking, for lack of a better word for it. In my head, they look kind of like Groot, except lacking any facial features except eyes (No nose, mouth, ears, or even eyes that look humanoid) and little crystal-ish spots here and there, kind of like the eyes on a nymph. Heck, it probably would be hard to tell the difference between their 'eyes' and the crystalish spots on the rest of them.

I've not been able to find a single drawing of a full grown dionae anywhere, really. Been looking hard so I could use one in my signature or possibly even change my Avatar to it, but no luck so far.

I guess a Mature Diona might be a bit of a pain to draw since they are so.... weird looking, for lack of a better word for it. In my head, they look kind of like Groot, except lacking any facial features except eyes (No nose, mouth, ears, or even eyes that look humanoid) and little crystal-ish spots here and there, kind of like the eyes on a nymph. Heck, it probably would be hard to tell the difference between their 'eyes' and the crystalish spots on the rest of them.

Yeah, I haven't really figured out how I want to draw a Dionae just because their sprite is just a bunch of nymphs together to form the shape (unless that's changed but I'm sure it's still like that)

Is there any chance I could get you to draw Entchtut Cenein (or even better, Entchtut Cenein and Laskorreshkor Ssesiskaklas together)? It would make me insanely happy if you drew her.

If, by any chance, you would do that, here's what she looks like

I'll see what I can do when I have time. ^ -^

Yeah, I haven't really figured out how I want to draw a Dionae just because their sprite is just a bunch of nymphs together to form the shape (unless that's changed but I'm sure it's still like that)

Yeah, that's pretty much what they are still. If you do ever decide to draw one, let me know, because I'd love to get in on one of your adventures! (\(^-^)/) They look fun!

I think I'm one of the very, very few people who actually plays a Diona as their main character (I play Glow of Moonlight) So I'm probably pretty alone in the struggle to find a good picture of one xD

I first ran into you on tumblr rather than the station, so I'd seen most of this, but it was fun to see the development of the Jonah Varloss ship. Great art as always! Keep up the good work!

A part of me feels like I should keep tack the amount of times Zeke sees (and/or hears) Jonah dying.

You do that and Zeke will be broken by the fifth time he hears Jonah's death...

Trust me, you'd see him dead a lot, even more if you clone him and somebody tells him that he's a clone. Some people flip out when you do that.

Sometimes it is simply best to not bring him up at all during a round cause as I feel like I'll involuntarily curse his fate just asking Zeke passively about Jonah....

Death alarm not even a second after asking...I'm sorry...

BTW another good drawing, tragic as it be.

Just wait until ZEKE has to be the one to bring him down! >:) I would pay money to see that happen. I will donate to the server with shitty PayPal that I hate so much just to see that happen

hint hint?

Could just borg him then. He gets a smoking hot chassis and no one has to kill anyone, it's a win-win situation!

Just wait until ZEKE has to be the one to bring him down! >:) I would pay money to see that happen. I will donate to the server with shitty PayPal that I hate so much just to see that happen

hint hint?

Zeke was mind slaved once to hurt Jonah... didn't turn out well.

And then Zeke was a vampire once that had to kill Jonah, also didn't turn out well.

Zeke sucks at trying to hurt people in general.

Zeke was mind slaved once to hurt Jonah... didn't turn out well

I want to see the opposite of that now. I can see it turning out very well.

[spoiler2]Oh, the feels will be delicious[/spoiler2]

Well... moving away from sadness. I'm doing up a fun small cruise comic series.

And taking a cruise? Why not the Skrellian homeworld? They probably have lots of nice water.

Here's the first page.

tumblr_o3p5p9saq71rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

What will happen next? What's the deal with the crate? Stay tuned in!!

It's almost certainly Sax. It would be surprising if it was a person, though...

If it's Nat, then someone's getting the slimeperson equivalent of a black eye

...I dont know who else would want to stowaway on a cruise

It's almost certainly Sax. It would be surprising if it was a person, though...

If it's Nat, then someone's getting the slimeperson equivalent of a black eye

...I dont know who else would want to stowaway on a cruise

Running down the list of stowaways, Bryce, Me, You if you're still inside of Zeke in some way, Sax, Of course Nat, Kikiya the Vox nest queen, any number of all of the spies, and that one time I opened a book and a pile of toddlers came out, Zeke himself, Jonah if you scare him into his office, and likely everybody at one point.

EDIT: Or any number of Phantasmic's characters that likes to hide in cardboard Bawkses.

EDITEDIT: Why didn't I think of surprise birthday party in a box too? Submissive Steve can hide inside the cake.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use