PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Ok now I REALLY regret missing these streams. Do you have a regular time? Just posting them up in the chat makes them easy to miss.

Vox at the best I've ever seen them and actually makes them look cute. Near Chocobo-like.

Been having a crud day until I got home today so thank you, again, Dream.

Exactly what I was thinking! Seeing them done this way triggered a vague memory and I just couldn't put my finger on it

[chocobo theme intensifies]

Looks absolutely amazn.

More livestream sketchy sketches!

Starting us off today was a picture of a Vampire Zeke and a Vampire Jonah after a Garoon

tumblr_o1piy4VaVf1rwve5ao7_1280.jpg

Then some cute slimes~

tumblr_o1piy4VaVf1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1piy4VaVf1rwve5ao2_1280.jpg

And slime people

Warning: Butts

tumblr_o1piy4VaVf1rwve5ao5_1280.jpg

Von Bon's bar experience of what he thinks vs. what is happening

tumblr_o1piy4VaVf1rwve5ao6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1piy4VaVf1rwve5ao3_1280.jpg

And then a bit of a pin-up (?)

tumblr_o1piy4VaVf1rwve5ao4_1280.jpg

Lmfao, bloody hilarious and absolutely true with the Von Bon bar piece. Great work on all these, hahaha.

Bad luck, Garoon. There just won't be enough blood to go around.

They want to suck me!

Welp, Zeke was a vampire, got caught used the glare action a lot making people drop to the ground when he was tied up which caused him to be blinded folded. Was straight-jacked and thrown into the permabrig where he continued to be an ass on the coms trying to break Jonah, Churchy and Garoon, which then went to the point where security took the headset away from him.

Welp, Zeke was a vampire, got caught used the glare action a lot making people drop to the ground when he was tied up which caused him to be blinded folded. Was straight-jacked and thrown into the permabrig where he continued to be an ass on the coms trying to break Jonah, Churchy and Garoon, which then went to the point where security took the headset away from him.

So a normal day in vampire land? Honestly I find it even more funny if the character keeps their original traits and just complains about their condition. That or this happens instead.

Yeah, pretty normal day in vampire land...

- - - - -

Here's a sketch of Kat and Angela Batty being cute.

tumblr_o1uerhTGqe1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

And then here's a drawing of a scene that happened some rounds ago in medbay with Jonah, Zeke and Von.

tumblr_o1uxpv6YaJ1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use