PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Holy fuck that looks beautiful. Not completely what I'd imagine him as but damn.

Adr, her magics are too strong. I can barely resist the power she wields.

I need to draw more now.

Well, if I draw him again, I could always change it up a bit... if you'd like, or else I'll just stick with the design here for any future drawings.

R.A.B.B.I.T. is damn cute~

tumblr_nxq79ue7Au1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

And she thanks you.

Oh dear I didn't mean to do anything, it was all unintentional.

- - - -

So here's a corgi wearing a detective's hat.

tumblr_nxqplhWez51rwve5ao3_1280.jpg

And some random sketches.

tumblr_nxqplhWez51rwve5ao2_540.jpg

And Zeke dressed up a sexy maid, (don't ask me why) for some reason I wanted to draw this after this one round I was playing as Zeke and I was cleaning blood off of the floor with soap and jokingly said "Next time I clean up I want to be wearing a sexy maid costume"

tumblr_nxqplhWez51rwve5ao1_540.jpg

[spoiler2]Zeke would never wear woman's clothing, unless he was turned into a woman again, then maybe.[/spoiler2]

Yeah sure, go right a head.

Welp, where is ADR's button.

Gimmegimmegimmegimme.

Downstairs to the despair dungeon, third portal to the left, behind the radioactive acid magma river and past the corridor with the giant serrated corkscrew traps. 11th vault, 3rd drawer on the cabinet to the left side.

I only didn't get it because of the kitten plague daemonspawn from Hell guarding the entrance to the 3rd floor. Goddamn repulsive beast.

EDIT: Erfy lied, and she painted a smiley face on the button. I wouldnt mind so much if not because its fucking FUCSIA.

Yeah sure, go right a head.

Welp, where is ADR's button.

Gimmegimmegimmegimme.

Downstairs to the despair dungeon, third portal to the left, behind the radioactive acid magma river and past the corridor with the giant serrated corkscrew traps. 11th vault, 3rd drawer on the cabinet to the left side.

I only didn't get it because of the kitten plague daemonspawn from Hell guarding the entrance to the 3rd floor. Goddamn repulsive beast.

EDIT: Erfy lied, and she painted a smiley face on the button. I wouldnt mind so much if not because its fucking FUCSIA.

Did you have to pass by the Deathclaw pens? I think I saw deathclaw pens...

tumblr_nxqplhWez51rwve5ao2_540.jpg

I would totally have had a giggle at Jonah with that wig.

And you would have to put some strong stuff in my lizard to get him to strip for any reason...

Depending on my mood...

Are you dissin' the wig?

Only a little, at least Jonah doesn't look too bad wearing it..

And you would have to put some strong stuff in my lizard to get him to strip for any reason...

Depending on my mood...

I'm not sure how I feel about this wording.

the mornings are too early for me

You should give me details or a picture of your vox and I could do up a better picture of them stuck in the chair.

orSeR7k.png

Best picture I can get.

Also, wears pants.

:^)

Why is no one else a tad bit worried that she's holding a banhammer? I mean I doubt she'll use it on anyone specific, but to wield one itself. The power it contains.

I mean as if Phantasmic's witchcraft wasn't enough for her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use