PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Is the way you've drawn the revolver inspired by "The Ambassador" from Team Fortress 2?

To be honest I just quickly drew the gun, it's basically a rectangle with a chamber and swirly designs, I was really inspired by anything that;s just me quick go to design of a revolver.

That comic is so not accurate. The civvy would have screamed Cultist and had a toolbox ready.

I was making this civvy have more sense... plus and I don't know if this would make a difference, the timing of this comic I going for would be after the shift, so the odd thing might have been dealt with (or something... something) and also another reason why there isn't that many other people around.

Looks like that was Ansari, not that I would know exactly...

It is random civilian number 1, I wasn't really going for a specific person I just remember seeing people with pink ponytail hair so it could be anyone!

You totally should try to draw Ansari, though

You should draw her in the HoS outfit, I dont think you drew anyone in that yet...

Ansari is, oddly enough, male.

You totally should try to draw Ansari, though

You should draw her in the HoS outfit, I dont think you drew anyone in that yet...

You should draw her in the HoS outfit

her

Hah.

Excuse you, but as I implied, I have not interacted with him very much. Not to mention that freaking hair is a red herring

I'd pay money if Phantasmic immortalized the humiliating moment of a few Death Squad operatives who have (literally) fallen victim to the clown's banana peels and then killed by their own hole makin' equipment.

It's always fun watching robust things get robusted by not-so-robust things.

I wasn't expecting to draw up something or at least finish something else so quickly or at this time of night, but I guess I did.

Here's some sketches of my cute little IPC R.A.B.B.I.T

tumblr_nxovtxY21q1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

That round was one of the funner ones I've had in awhile.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use