johannhawk makes stuff!

johannhawk

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im going to need some guidance before i screw literally every single plasmaman helmet sprite...since i dont want it to be static but i dont know how to fix it, unless everyone else wants to have it static, im fine with that.

meanwhile, have some of this silly thing.

58bea28b2a67d_deathsquadhelmetw_ears.png.1b34b9dc4e4cc2ece33bc59fcdc50606.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Alright. My TWO ideas. First. White athletic shorts. I'm only putting this here because Johann Compelled me to and they'd be pretty cool.

Pretty simple.

But my two BIG ideas, that i had MYSELF, simply put is that when you remove lipstick, IE, with a paper targeted at the mouth, it leaves a colored Kiss on it like that of a stamp or something. Call me a Hopeless romantic (Please) but I'd think it would be Cute little touch to the game.

Also a Dedicated blue shield hard suit. I made a mock up version myself but i lack creative talent and here is a link to that. South Facing side.

https://gyazo.com/5641fea0f6c25d1f8904c21f3519b5da

To me that only makes sense since The BS job is To SAVE heads. and he has to Get a Damn Suit out of EVA with the help of the AI every time. Pretty annoying IMO and it can cost lives in the time they have to wait to get what they need.

i made a new disabler gun...thing with a collapse-able stock, its somewhat aimed for the bluesheild to use incase if there is a lynch mob of cultists or similar.

But Johann, there's no recoil to compensate for!

To me that only makes sense since The BS job is To SAVE heads. and he has to Get a Damn Suit out of EVA with the help of the AI every time. Pretty annoying IMO and it can cost lives in the time they have to wait to get what they need.

Become a Vox or better yet, a Plasmaman.

i made a new disabler gun...thing with a collapse-able stock, its somewhat aimed for the bluesheild to use incase if there is a lynch mob of cultists or similar.

But Johann, there's no recoil to compensate for!

ill tell you what the stock compensates for, its the faces of syndicate and greytide scum.

Apply the butt of the stock into undesired faces.

• 3 weeks later...

0/DD

Not enough silicone.

For reals though that looks fine, although the vast majority of the time it's just going to be covered by a jumpsuit.

i think its at least 80% more silicone than a normal IPC has.

Also, IPC's could just decide to roll down their clothes...or find rare female sized clothes without fears of clipping through them.

or get updated to be able to wear underwear like humans can.

female sized clothes without fears of clipping through them

Male and female humans use the same sprites. So long as this torso follows the same shape as a human torso it should be fine. Even more, IPCs use those same sprites so it should be fine no doubt

female sized clothes without fears of clipping through them

Male and female humans use the same sprites. So long as this torso follows the same shape as a human torso it should be fine. Even more, IPCs use those same sprites so it should be fine no doubt

i followed the human torso very closely when spriting this, its practically a fancy resprited human female torso...

Wat in the Suns name is this?

FEMALE IPC PARTS?

083e34cc98.jpg

LUNACY!

Your sprites look well made though.

Officially requesting these;

JYG6pNG.png

1051657-1390648970.jpg

The lighting spear would be a 2 tile long projectile

So I can intensify my sunpraising ingame

PRAISE IT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use