johannhawk makes stuff!

johannhawk

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alright, here is the first iteration of only two sprites so far... and its far from being able to get implemented...since im lazy and need some feedback on it.

after all the lazy spriting/recycling/splicing and using this pic as a reference RandySavage.jpg i present you those sprites!

machosuit.png.6824699ab0fc2918bc81ca367e97d0f0.png

machoglasses.png.ca11178c1b3a9c1e864d9ed0e6a879ae.png

machosuit.png.6824699ab0fc2918bc81ca367e97d0f0.png

machoglasses.png.ca11178c1b3a9c1e864d9ed0e6a879ae.png

Yusss that macho stuff is nice. I am coding macho man right now and that works perfect. My current code can have the macho flying elbow strike himself, some call it a bug, but I call it a feature. "The curiosity is killing me, just like a cat would be killed by the curiosity" ~ Macho Man

There IS an option to go with oldvox setup, with the giant back tanks and voxclaws, from what I read around the forum. You just need to switch it out in the Character screen

There IS an option to go with oldvox setup, with the giant back tanks and voxclaws, from what I read around the forum. You just need to switch it out in the Character screen

This is correct.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use