johannhawk

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Want me to code for that ninja star? Dunno if godmins will accept it but *shrug*

i would say yes if i tried more seriously with spriting it.

anyway here is the next thingy im working on, and its also transparent!!! no more thingies hiding under tables when these guys are around! (needs multiple table sides for obvious reasons)

singleglasstable.png.7a902193c349d2f9ea394f9da3cad5af.png

singleglasstable.png.7a902193c349d2f9ea394f9da3cad5af.png

I think you might need edge pieces as well. Also, for the central piece, you're likely going to need one like the "ugly" center piece, as any table 3x3 or larger would look VERY strange without it. (Take a look at the dorms table for the edge pieces and a large table example).

I think you might need edge pieces as well. Also, for the central piece, you're likely going to need one like the "ugly" center piece, as any table 3x3 or larger would look VERY strange without it. (Take a look at the dorms table for the edge pieces and a large table example).

im too lazy to export it today ):

anyway the centerpiece is the one with the Ian on it.

im too lazy to export it today ):

anyway the centerpiece is the one with the Ian on it.

Ah, I had just assumed it was smaller than the centerpiece current tables have.

Oh. Well I will say the wire on the Ninja start looks kinda weird. I do like the glass table and how you have it rim around the glass, that's how my glass table is. Tables need to be remade because they are missing corners but that's kinda unrelated. What you have so far is pretty good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use