johannhawk makes stuff!

johannhawk

im making the M-6 carnifax heavy pistol from mass effect. now the detectives can oneshot stun the reaper mooks greytide with a cooler different kind of gun.

✔will edit it in soon as various layouts and shapes in the attachment thingy and wait for feedback on which one is better.

on a unrelated note my laptop cant process videos fast enough ):

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The glass table still needs a few sprites for when it is flipped, as well as for glass table parts. As far as the structuring and sprites needed, here is the metal table for reference, it might help to open it up in Dream Maker to look at how everything is structured..

The glass table still needs a few sprites for when it is flipped, as well as for glass table parts. As far as the structuring and sprites needed, here is the metal table for reference, it might help to open it up in Dream Maker to look at how everything is structured..

the glass wont survive the flippening...

[spoiler2]maybe flipping the table would only make items fall off but the table just flips and lands perfectly...bluespace[/spoiler2]

kinda planned that it would work like the pool table. slap a grass tile on it and its done, its still a bit buggy last time i checked.

my family has recently bought a new glass table and we had to move the glass and the table separately while carrying it all down a bunch of stairs. http://www.movers.com/packing-guides/how-to-pack-a-glass-top-table.html

im also stating that im lazy but im going on a 5 day trip at monday with no internet anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

i am officially opening the forum signature workshop!

just ask for a type of forum signature from me and ill get it. via screenshot or spriting or editing a picture.

if you JUST need a picture...google it.

here are some screenshot examples. (might not fit but can be resized)

37f1269481b314c720ef8efdb537e16f.png

a70d302d882841b58ccb91bf16cd4201.png

318e8e4f81e9b3644bf9ed3a7b705a9d.png

as for edited picture examples...look at nomzy's signature at the time of this post.

nomzy got picky.

dangitnomzy2.png.cf2728bdbe8e279136ed365e9e9fbb2e.png

Sounds great, got one idea:

Normal station corridor (side on view though, don't bother with the ceiling.) with a set of three firefighting lockers along a recess in the wall. Above them is this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... 04.svg.png

Not sure how detailed you would do it, just fill in the squares so it looks like there is black letters in them.

On the right or left, a fallen over plasma canister and flames consuming the rest of the room. Flames would only take up a quarter of the room, but reach as high as you make the hallway.

i think i did ok... those descriptions/instructions sure helped thou

fire: check

scorch marks: check

blood and gore:...sure

lockers: those lockers are designed for that very specific NT recess in the wall...

letters in the square: ...not sure

ceiling: covered by the flames and smoke, therefore i cant bother with it

plasma: check

three unasked details: check

would be helpful if you gave me a rating of it.

dangitFJ45.gif.0bff10ab59c0be6c7df03f497d393407.gif

dangitFJ45.gif.0bff10ab59c0be6c7df03f497d393407.gif

Thank you so much mate, that looks great! May be a little wide though, would it work to move the plasma canister to where the flames come from and then pull in the right side up to the new caster? Looks really good though!

Maybe also needs some extra detail on the flames, not sure.

Looks pretty cool, if it was to be added, it could be nice to see the recharger having functionality on this. And maybe even allow it to be modified so you can put chemicals or ambrosia in it?

cant draw for too long since i got other stuff to do. but i think i made it a little better.

Thank you so much, that looks really good.

There are already E-cig sprites in the code, but it may just be the on mob ones.

cant draw for too long since i got other stuff to do. but i think i made it a little better.

Thank you so much, that looks really good.

There are already E-cig sprites in the code, but it may just be the on mob ones.

anything else then?

Well, even with the side trimmed down I can't seem to fit that pic in my avatar, would it be possible to somehow make it fit? Maybe one or two less firelockers?

i thought you were going to jam it into your signature!

ah well. new pic i guess. nothin better to do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use