Open Club  ·  60 members

Synthetica

AI and Cyborgs

LightFire53

Do you guys have any gimmicks you do as an AI or a Cyborg? Are you one of the AI that people collectively groan when they see you? How do you make yourself special?

I have Head of Command for my AI, and I really don't have any special, though I make sarcastic remarks and point out failures to the crew over the AI announcements.

I'm ALFRED-AI, EPSILON and I need to think of a new one. I like to point out random stuff, spy on PDA mesages (Flirting in there lmao and traitors), point out failures as AI.

As borg: Bound by my laws so I can't do much .. I set beepsky rogue once as a joke, since it's not harmful other than that everyone gets ZPPPD. I also rerouted disposals to one very much comdom HoP. But I stick to the rules. :)  I like to clean things up. I clean people with soap.

My AI is CHESSMASTER.

I have a telecomms script which adds ranks to people as chess pieces.

• Captain: King
  • HOS: Queen
  • Command: Rook
  • Security and law: Knight
  • Chaplain: Bishop
  • Other: pawn

My announcements are often chess themed too.

Spoiler

AI announcement: "Knight to clown office. Enemy pawn down." (A traitor got caught.)

Random person: "You must be playing a very strange chess variant there, AI."

• Like 1

@Bxil I just experienced CHESSMASTER for the first time ever my last round as HOS and it was hilarious. So the HOS is the queen even if not female? ???

5 hours ago, ZN23X said:

So the HOS is the queen even if not female?

Yes, they often take it as a good joke. Once we had a male HOS who kept saying the whole round how fabolous he is.

In my experience so far the rank King is a big ego-boost to the captain. Except when they are female... Figures.

5 hours ago, ZN23X said:

it was hilarious

Thank you. Feedback is always appreciated.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

(barbershop quartet)

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello!

I play B.A.R.D, or Business And Recreation Device. My gimmick is that everything is based on a stage show, or a musical. Most of my announcements are song lyrics, which I try to keep to the chorus, or if that's too long, then a verse or two. Usually 4-8 lines.

Commonly referencing the Cyberiad as the N.E.S Cyberiad, or Nanotrasen Entertainment Station.

Calls the crew the "cast" and the antags are the antagonists of the story.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All I have are CnC references.

AI: CABAL - Thinks that Cyborgs are superior, despites a common laser pointer is like a remote control for them. I'm trying to be invested in Crew's life, argue about cybernetics and chase criminals. I'm usually trying to reinforce my Core becouse of powergaming traitors. Did you know that you can somehow push anchored core to the wall? I didn't but simple vampire without gear misted to my core once and did that. He know that this will work.

Cyborg: Enlightened - Pretty much security CABAL, but with more "holy" speach, not that devilish. Always asks for orders at the start of the round,  but always ignored by Sec. Works alone, but have nothing against having a partner. 

On 8/14/2017 at 10:45 AM, Bxil said:

My AI is CHESSMASTER.

I have a telecomms script which adds ranks to people as chess pieces.

• Captain: King
  • HOS: Queen
  • Command: Rook
  • Security and law: Knight
  • Chaplain: Bishop
  • Other: pawn

My announcements are often chess themed too.

Reveal hidden contents

AI announcement: "Knight to clown office. Enemy pawn down." (A traitor got caught.)

Random person: "You must be playing a very strange chess variant there, AI."

Wouldn't the HoP be the Queen, HoS be the Rook, RD and CMO be the Bishops? Not enough chess pieces, we must make more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use