(slightly) improved maintenance drones

Landerlow

Hi.

Yes, yes, I know, another suggestion for a non-human thing. But really, maintenance drones are cool! Not to mention they CAN be a big help for a station, if played well. I've been tinkering around in a drone. I like it, I really do. Several things, be it small, could be, improved.

1. You as a drone, can understand human speech, and borg chat (:b). I know drones have :d, but shouldn't drones be able to communicate with borgs directly? Or with the AI? I know drones aren't bound by its laws but they DO help to improve/repair the station in various ways. So: :b access for drones.

-- I know, drones are not supposed to mingle with affairs of human beings. However, as a drone, I have, one time, sent a PM to the AI via the PM server in the server room, or via a requests console. What I told the AI was that, if it was necessary, I could help improve the station or help weld the bots (since drones have an integrated welding tool) if the bots were in dire need. Bots and the AI are not human beings, and as such can be helped, if I understand/interpret the law(s) correctly.

2. A small gripper. 

Drones have a magnetic gripper. Cool, some functionality, just like a hand! Except not quite. 98% of the objects can't be dragged. Either because they are too big, or because the MAGNETIC gripper can't pick it up. Could a drone not get an additional normal (small) gripper? Or replace the magnetic gripper with a small gripper?

3. Make the space cleaner spray can volume bigger, or make the space cleaner synthesize without having to recharge. 

This is pretty straightforward. I look towards the service borg's ' Synthesized '  space beer (or other thing you put in the glass with dropper, etc). Currently, the drone ahs a can with a mere 50 units of space cleaner. This can be recharged by going to a (cyborg) recharge station. I cannot get space cleaner ANY other way. I cannot talk to chemists, to get me some. I cannot refill it somewhere else. Water tanks do not have space cleaner in them. Even if they did, the can would only be able to hold 50 units.

Another option would be to make certain items refill the space cleaner by using the already present matter decompiler.

4. A small storage where picked up items could be stored in. 

I'm looking at /tg/ as an example, if I remember correctly. 

A small space, where you could store something in. For example if you were to find an empty bottle, you could just bring it to chemistry, for them to pick up and perhaps use. As a small example. Or to clean up items which aren't able to be consumed by the matter decompiler. You can only drag one item at a time, and if there's multiple items such as cigarette buts are on the ground, you could pick them up, and drop them off at the disposals. The space wouldn't be far-fetched either, since the drone has a multitude of items. How can such a small drone store 20 or more steel plating, glass plating, etc? It's kind of .. strange.

5. Ability to dump small things into disposals? Since drones can already use the disposals to climb in for transport. (kind of in combination with no. 4 here).

Thoughts?

1) Drones are a role for ghosts to keep themselves busy. They aren't for really interacting in the round in any way. They have access to Binary as READ ONLY, so they can understand where damage may be for them to fix. This is not for them to interact/talk/communicate in any way.

When the law says 'beings' it is saying it in an OOC way. Don't try to rule lawyer this.

2) There is literally nothing a drone should be dragging that they can't drag. Give an example of something you think they should be able to drag that they cannot use their gripper on.

3) You aren't a janitor, you're a drone. You have soap, use that. A single drone isn't/shouldn't be a replacement for a janitor.

4) I can see this only being used for grief, and isn't necessary in any regard.

5) See 4.

Edited by Purpose2
  • Like 1

Maintenance drones are limited, but that's kind of the point.  They are something you can hop into at any time and completely disposable since even if you die you can respawn as a new drone instantly. 

The only change to maintenance drones I'd make is make it so they can't be emagged. Instantly respawning ghost roles that can vent crawl into a room and kill someone is kind of silly. 

2) There is literally nothing a drone should be dragging that they can't drag. Give an example of something you think they should be able to drag that they cannot use their gripper on.

Agree with everything else but this, there -are- a few things drones can't drag that are sometimes needed.
Materials being one. If, as a drone, I am responding to a call to repair an explosion site, I cannot in anyway, shape or form, move the plasteel into a spot engineers can reclaim it to reinforce the walls or to just take the plasteel.
Nor can I move the excess metal around, if I am at or above 50 Metal sheets in my stack.
I know it's because "But Drones will yakkity sax away with vital materials and be a general shit-head"
But isn't this also why the Drone console exists to remotely explode/shutdone drones that are being fuck heads? And if a drone is dismantling that, while not e-magged that'd be a huge A-helpable red flag, no?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dinarzad said:

Agree with everything else but this, there -are- a few things drones can't drag that are sometimes needed.
Materials being one. If, as a drone, I am responding to a call to repair an explosion site, I cannot in anyway, shape or form, move the plasteel into a spot engineers can reclaim it to reinforce the walls or to just take the plasteel.
Nor can I move the excess metal around, if I am at or above 50 Metal sheets in my stack.
I know it's because "But Drones will yakkity sax away with vital materials and be a general shit-head"
But isn't this also why the Drone console exists to remotely explode/shutdone drones that are being fuck heads? And if a drone is dismantling that, while not e-magged that'd be a huge A-helpable red flag, no?

You should never be actively helping anyone as a drone, or doing thoughtful things like "moving materials for engineers" unless you're emagged.

This is in direct opposition to your lawset as a drone, and is all the more reason why you shouldn't have the capability to drag such things around.

1. You may not involve yourself in the matters of another being, unless the other being is another drone.

2. You may not harm any being, regardless of intent or circumstance.

3. You must maintain, repair, improve, and power the station to the best of your abilities.

Removing the drone console is already bannable (I have seen people job-banned from maint-drone over this in the past).

This isn't even to bring up the HUGE pain in the ass emagged maint drones with plasteel would be.

• Like 1

On the other hand, the reparation of the station/maintenance is a always to a certain extent an affair/affairs of multiple people. The law is kind of a standing contradiction. It all depends on interpretation.

8 hours ago, Shadeykins said:

You should never be actively helping anyone as a drone, or doing thoughtful things like "moving materials for engineers" unless you're emagged.

This is in direct opposition to your lawset as a drone, and is all the more reason why you shouldn't have the capability to drag such things around.

1. You may not involve yourself in the matters of another being, unless the other being is another drone.

2. You may not harm any being, regardless of intent or circumstance.

3. You must maintain, repair, improve, and power the station to the best of your abilities.

Removing the drone console is already bannable (I have seen people job-banned from maint-drone over this in the past).

This isn't even to bring up the HUGE pain in the ass emagged maint drones with plasteel would be.

1: So I suppose a Drone should stand perfectly still and do nothing? Because by virtue of doing ANYTHING you are involving yourself in the matters of someone else. By virtue of doing repairs, improvements or making sure things are powered you are affecting things. This is being EXTREMELY pedantic and micromanaged of wording as opposed to the spirit of the law which is "Don't do things that make sweeping changes on a round in-progress" such as trying to out the antag or actively helping someone.

So no. It is not indirect opposition to my laws. It is COMPLETELY within them as leaving materials for engineers to pick up later is not actively helping them, it is ensuring materials are not wasted. It would be against my laws to actually NOT respond to calls of station damage.

2: Who the hell mentioned Drones should be given plasteel...? Neither I nor anyone else implied or mentioned they should be given plasteel or even needed it. I said they should be able to DRAG it, so I can move them into the station when doing repairs so that engineers can collect the supplies whenever.

If we're seriously going to start considering responding to calls of station breaches to do repairs, and moving the excess materials for proper engineers to pick up when they get there as "You're involving yourself, ding-dong bannu!" then just do everyone a favor and remove maintenance drones altogether, cuz I'm gettin' REAL sick of people flailing around everytime a drone does -anything- because it mildly affected them because god forbid someone ELSE be able to fun amirite?

Drones are exclusively a job meant to occupy ghosts who don't intend to respawn, and there has been multiple calls on the Git to remove them (if you pay attention to the discussions there).

People get pissy at drones because they go around unwelding vents, or cleaning messes during cult rounds with blood goals.

I assumed by dragging you meant pick up - if you just mean dragging it's still no. Nobody needs emagged drones stealing materials from EVA and such for the purposes of being a dick. My point is you shouldn't be dragging materials for engineers or working in concert with them, you're supposed to be pretty much oblivious and not give a fuck about anything the crew is doing/anything that impacts the crew as a maint drone. You're just supposed to repair things.

Leaving materials for engineers is pretty directly involving yourself with non-drones.

Drones are exclusively a job meant to occupy ghosts who don't intend to respawn, and there has been multiple calls on the Git to remove them (if you pay attention to the discussions there).

Could you please cite me where that conversation is taking place? Because so far, I have only seen discussion about removing E-MAGGED Drones, or the ability to e-mag them, not Drones altogether.

People get pissy at drones because they go around unwelding vents, or cleaning messes during cult rounds with blood goals.

Yes, the cleaning/maintenance bot doing maintenance issue.Which refers to my original point, If a drone does nothing it is breaking it's laws. If a drone does stuff it is, apparently, also breaking it's laws. Maintenance is their JOB. They are specifically given Soap and Space cleaner,... to... clean things. The trick to handling this is "Git gud" and "Stop whining, because it's a fucking game, not an olympian contest" and "You have a computer console that can specifically target and blow up maintenance drones that are acting up/are being a bother.

My point is you shouldn't be dragging materials for engineers or working in concert with them, you're supposed to be pretty much oblivious and not give a fuck about anything the crew is doing/anything that impacts the crew as a maint drone. You're just supposed to repair things.

Leaving materials in a fucking hallway or someplace NOT space, is not "Working in concert with them". Anymore then you putting out your trash bin on the curb is you working in concert as a city employee for garbage pick up.  This argument is, I'm sorry, completely asinine and is reaching farther then Mr. Fantastic.
Because on the one hand you're saying "Be oblivious to your surroundings" and on the other you are saying "But don't be oblivious to surrounding crew."
That doesn't play. Either you are so oblivious that you leave shit in space, thus wasting NT profits, and are oblivious to the doings of crew, which also means cleaning up blood and unwelding vents regardless because by law you have to clean, repair and improve the station.
Or you are NOT so oblivious to do those things that annoy people, and moving repairs inside is a sensible action.

Leaving materials for engineers is pretty directly involving yourself with non-drones.

di·rect·ly

diˈrektlē,dīˈrektlē/

adverb

adverb: directly

"with nothing or no one in between"

in·volve

inˈvälv/

verb

"cause (a person or group) to experience or participate in an activity or situation."

By that logic you have just thoroughly explained how drones shouldn't do anything. They should stand perfectly still and stare at their surroundings, because otherwise any action, ANY action, is involving yourself in a tangential sense. If you clean a mess? you involved yourself in the janitor's work. Did you repair a wall? Well shit you just involved yourself in the task of engineers. Did you step into a cyborg recharger, well shit, you just involved yourself in that borg's goings on as you;re taking up his recharger.

It should be pretty god damned obvious to sensible minds that there *IS* a limit on the wording of a law, and rule lawyering in either direction should be (and IS) extremely frowned upon. DIRECTLY involving yourself does NOT include leaving shit laying around in a place others can get to it. You cannot lead peopel to it, you cannot indiciate it is there, but you sure as HELL can drag it into a place that is accessible.
And frankly this goes beyond something so stupidly mundane as "Why not drag stuff?" It's this entire toxic mindset people have of "But my fun is more important! You can't do things because my fun!" that is on a fucking rampage lately. God forbid someone not me be able to do a thing that might mildly inconvenience me in a fucking video game.

TL;DR: There isn;t one, I'm not fucking sorry.

Edited by Dinarzad

Arguing that what you're doing is irrelevant to the drone being emagged is silly, because it has direct impact on what emagged drones can do. That's like saying giving borgs hands has no impact on a borgs effectiveness as a traitor. Things do not exist in a vacuum.

I'm not sure why you're so ludicrously upset at me pointing out it provides undue power to drones, which are contentious to have around in the first place.

Bringing materials to engineers is pretty direct involvement, this isn't even tangential involvement - it's a literal transaction where you are supplying engineering with materials.

Me saying drones shouldn't be bringing engineers materials != Drones can't do anything whatsoever. Drones have free reign to repair, maintain, and improve the station so long as they're not involving other beings in their actions.

A drone fixing a breach is fine.

A drone playing fetch and dragging plasteel from space to an unhardsuited engineer probably isn't.

This isn't rules lawyering, it's pretty damn clear from how the law is worded - one directly involves you with crew and the other doesn't.

I also don't know why you're going off on a tangent about FUN!!!. Me vehemently disagreeing with your suggestions/pointing out issues that I personally find is not some part of an overarching conspiracy where a cabal of people are polluting Paradise with a toxic mindset so we can "go an a rampage".

Drones/borgs were never meant to have the power/capabilities of full crew members and it's a route we should never go down. Honestly drones shouldn't be able to drag anything at all, because the vast majority of the time it's not used for anything good (they can drag things like banana peels, for reference).

• Like 1

Bringing materials to engineers is pretty direct involvement, this isn't even tangential involvement - it's a literal transaction where you are supplying engineering with materials.

Do you make it a personal habit of intentional misconstruing what people say?
Because for the last several posts, I have SPECIFICALLY stated "Bringing them inside for engineers to later pick up whenever they get there"
Not bringing directly to them, not bringing them into engineering, nor even just outside of the bloody department.
Just into the station proper and not floating in the god damned void. I'm not sure how that can be stated clearer then it already has been.

A drone fixing a breach is fine.

A drone playing fetch and dragging plasteel from space to an unhardsuited engineer probably isn't.

Damn good thing that was literally never said then, isn't it?

I also don't know why you're going off on a tangent about FUN!!!. Me vehemently disagreeing with your suggestions/pointing out issues that I personally find is not some part of an overarching conspiracy where a cabal of people are polluting Paradise with a toxic mindset so we can "go an a rampage".

1: lolwhat Cabal? Citation very much needed, because I neither implied a cabal, nor a grand conspiracy theory, like, what are you talking about here, other then trying to discredit my argument via making me look like a loon, of course.

2: A toxic mindset in the community is what I said was rampaging not people. Please actually read the posts you're responding to, if you're going to, because it does neither of us any favors if you refuse to do that. And yes, it very much IS present at the moment. It's one of a few reasons I've distanced myself from the server lately in addition to a mild burnout, but because trying to do anything yields a torrent of shitlers and people giving a collective whine because they're don't always get their way. The sodium levels are lethal around here lately.

This isn't rules lawyering, it's pretty damn clear from how the law is worded - one directly involves you with crew and the other doesn't.

You're actually correct, it wasn't rules lawyering, it's now become much more apparent you've -completely- misunderstood or entirely failed to actually read what was posted and assumed from there. Because if you'll go back and actually read through my posts, I have never made a single mention of Drones being allowed to hand-feed resources to any crew member, simply extracting them from space to be brought indoors where it can later be taken, by whomever will take them, ideally Engineers.

Drones/borgs were never meant to have the power/capabilities of full crew members and it's a route we should never go down. Honestly drones shouldn't be able to drag anything at all, because the vast majority of the time it's not used for anything good 

Again. Never at any point where Drones implied to be given full crew power/capability and Borgs were not even mentioned.  All that has been requested, is the ability to move certain materials. Not a blanket ability to drag everything like a normal crewmember.
But if we're going to make judgments based on "But people might not use it benevolently" we better start axing HUGE chunks of the codebase, because hoo boy, there's a LOT of stuff in the codebase that are rarely, if ever used for anything good. If a Drone wanted to be a shitter, he has far more effective means then 'lol i taek ur glas' and if he's actively taking from people, then he's breaching laws and thus is going to be A-helped. It's not some new burden on administration, like a whole new feature or avenue of potential grief, because if a drone is aiming to cause shit, he can always waste materials, but using metal to just craft a ton of useless junk in maintenance, move to EVA or Engineering and start slurping up metal/glass to repeat.

I'm not sure why you're so ludicrously upset at me pointing out it provides undue power to drones, which are contentious to have around in the first place.

Please, assume my mental state more.
And you have yet to provide evidence for this "Contention" of drones existing in the first place, even after it being requested. So far, the *only* discussion of it I have been able to find is the contention of Drones being able to be E-MAGGED, *NOT* the Drones themselves. So unless you can cite your source of this and let other people weigh in on their opinions, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Edited by Dinarzad
  • Like 1

Only thing I agree with is the volume of the space cleaner. I get like...3 sprays from it and then I have to either refill or recharge. The other stuff can create a problem if the drone ever gets emagged. 

@Saul Argon @Dinarzad No, bringing plasteel for engineers to pick up irrespective of whether or not you're giving it to them is pretty direct. I'm not misconstruing anything, I just don't make a fine distinction between these two actions. Whether or not you leave something for someone or hand it directly to them is irrelevant, you get the same result and you're still interacting with them (transactionally, to be specific). You shouldn't be bringing anything anywhere for anyone unless it's another maint drone, fullstop - I even went as far as to ask around about this to make sure I'm not being obtuse - literally the first response I got every time was "Isn't that violating the maint drone laws?"

This isn't even to get into the fact that maintdrones are not intended to be replacements for engineering borgs.

For repeated suggestions on removing maintdrones, go to the GitHub. Hit "Pull Requests" remove "is:open" type "maint", look for the maint drone PR's. Read the comments, there is in fact a maint drone PR right now balancing emagged drones with comments suggesting they should be outright removed. There was also calls to remove them outright in lieu of reverting when the maintdrones got replaced with /tg/ gerbil ball monstrosities.

As for your 'mental state', you're all-capsing words and using a profuse amount of profanity. I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to make a judgement about your mood (inordinately angry) based off you saying "fucking" 200 times when replying to me.

Hm not help engineers with repairs ? And why the fuck has the Ai the ability to call a drone to a certain station departement if not to help. And yes this would be direct interaction.

I think the drone laws should be rewritten. And restricted to improving the station and dont disturb the work of humans,

"Disturb" and not  a global "no interaction".

PS: I often play them direct as a main playstyle, i like them. And i hate fuckers who without reason destroy them, Only because the saw them moving along.

Edited by BiberDark

As for your 'mental state', you're all-capsing words and using a profuse amount of profanity. I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to make a judgement about your mood (inordinately angry) based off you saying "fucking" 200 times when replying to me.

I didn't know using the shift key for sub-five seconds to stress words or sentences or having a crass vocabulary gave you foresight into my mindset.
Holy shit that's cool, are you an X-man?
I mean you're also totally fuckin' wrong, but you've got mind reader powers so you got that goin'. Then again I did just say the word "Fuck" so I'm probably about to have a aneurysm from pure rage and not even know it yet.

No, bringing plasteel for engineers to pick up irrespective of whether or not you're giving it to them is pretty direct. I'm not misconstruing anything, I just don't make a fine distinction between these two actions. 

Which is why I refer you to 'rule-lawyer' and 'asinine' comments. Because if you deem just dragging a slab of mental indoors during a repair to be interacting, then you have to also consider doing the repairs in the first place, to be interacting, or cleaning up messes to be interacting.  Because if dragging an object into an unoccupied room is "Interacting" then how is repairing a hull breach or doing anything at all, not fucking interacting? It changes the entire course of a events, if an antag bombed it, you're undoing their work.
If you clean anything, you're doing the janitor's job for them, thus are interacting with/affecting things, interacting with them the same amount you did that engineer/crewman for dragging a slate of plasteel from space into an empty room to drop. Or the same amount as the crew who can now enter that room that is no longer venting into space. You did absolutely nothing to them, with them or around them. But THAT somehow, is NOT interaction.
And yet, putting a pre-existing hunk of metal into place before leaving, is somehow just the most direct action there ever was, like I may as well be asking for drones to speak and have hands. These ideas do not and CANNOT Co-exist.

You cannot say one thing and then say the other, the logic does NOT go both ways.  If something THAT indirect is "Interaction" then those other things, by that same exact standard are ALSO "Interaction".
So yes. That is "Rule lawyering" the drones laws, by reading them in the absolute worst and most frustratingly literal sense that can be possibly take, to a fun-murdering degree. Because if THAT precedent is true, then almost every single thing a drone does is interaction. Which it -is-. Because they are PLAYERS who have a want and a right to do stuff. Which is why there is a common sense limit on these things you're totally disregarding for a sheer, complete literal interpretation that does not benefit anyone.

Side note: Since some people are apparently of the mindset I am flailing at my keyboard foaming in rage, I will clarify.  Long posts =/= unfathomable rage. Posting in this meidum has the benefit that someone can take all the time in the world piecing together a response, unlike an instant messanger, forums don;t typically go anywhere fast. Which I use to the fullest. If that is somehow upsetting, I'm sorry but you're gonna have to live with that. I also make profuse use of words like "Fuck" and "Hell" and "Cock". That again, doesn't mean I'm angry. I just am/have a crass vocabulary.  If both of these things together cause you to believe that I am a foaming at the mouth zealot who can only speaks in "AAUUUGHUGH" 's, that is entirely incorrect but I can't stop you from thinking it and I'll just have to live with that.

Edited by Dinarzad
  • Like 1

I do too believe the drones should be rewritten as of laws, they are far too hard to intepret and lead to some issues (Long Story short I got murdered for trying to fix power because they thought I was the one breaking it) I... really do not get the attitude people have "OH Drones should not affect things cus they are ghosts!" like excuse me I could have just bugged in LOOC roboticist for posibrain or OOC for pAI and do the same thing. I could literally if I waited 2 min longer, be able to do same thing just with a different sprite. Drones SHOULD affect things otherwise they are pointless. "But its hard on the antags!" well ghosts already help antags, think of slaughter, laughter demonds, guardian spirits revenants and else. I do not understand why for fucking once we cannot have a benevolent ghost TRYING to help. The rules have already been recently bent in favour of antags how much more do you need?

11 hours ago, Dinarzad said:

Side note: Since some people are apparently of the mindset I am flailing at my keyboard foaming in rage, I will clarify.  Long posts =/= unfathomable rage. Posting in this meidum has the benefit that someone can take all the time in the world piecing together a response, unlike an instant messanger, forums don;t typically go anywhere fast. Which I use to the fullest. If that is somehow upsetting, I'm sorry but you're gonna have to live with that. I also make profuse use of words like "Fuck" and "Hell" and "Cock". That again, doesn't mean I'm angry. I just am/have a crass vocabulary.  If both of these things together cause you to believe that I am a foaming at the mouth zealot who can only speaks in "AAUUUGHUGH" 's, that is entirely incorrect but I can't stop you from thinking it and I'll just have to live with that.

Doing someone else's job is not interaction. Leaving things for a person is.

If you can drag plasteel out of space to bring it somewhere safe for engineers, then you can drag literally anything anywhere to leave it "somewhere safe" for other people. Surgical tools spaced? Can bring those back and leave them somewhere safe for MD's. AI integrity restorer boards spaced? Can bring those back and leave them somewhere safe. You shouldn't be doing helpful little favours for people as a drone, irrespective of how well-intentioned they are. Drones should be fixing station damage/improving station infrastructure, they shouldn't be working in concert with anyone to any degree (which leaving materials for people/dragging materials to places for pickup definitely is).

@Agent_Che Borgs aren't always available and IIRC, maint drones can be picked by people who are ineligible for antag selection/respawn.

11 minutes ago, Shadeykins said:

@Agent_Che Borgs aren't always available and IIRC, maint drones can be picked by people who are ineligible for antag selection/respawn.

Did not know you can play as them when you have given up the right to respawn. Yes it does make the picture shift. The point is though I d still say the quantity of ghost with right of respawn and without is largerly disproportionate for us consider it. Its an offset thats all.

1 minute ago, Agent_Che said:

Did not know you can play as them when you have given up the right to respawn. Yes it does make the picture shift. The point is though I d still say the quantity of ghost with right of respawn and without is largerly disproportionate for us consider it. Its an offset thats all.

I'd have to verify if that's the case (no respawn allowed still allows maint drone selection) but from memory that's current implementation and is usually one of the arguments put forward against emagging drones (allowing people with no respawn to have a chance at antag).

1 minute ago, Shadeykins said:

(allowing people with no respawn to have a chance at antag).

The the change this topic is suggesting is perfect in a sense that it allows for non emaged drones to be also useful to a larger extent. Balances the scales as these people with no right to respawn now are able to both help and harm depending on the quantity and wit of the traitors aboard.

14 hours ago, Dinarzad said:

I didn't know using the shift key for sub-five seconds to stress words or sentences or having a crass vocabulary gave you foresight into my mindset.
Holy shit that's cool, are you an X-man?
I mean you're also totally fuckin' wrong, but you've got mind reader powers so you got that goin'. Then again I did just say the word "Fuck" so I'm probably about to have a aneurysm from pure rage and not even know it yet.

Chill out with the ad hominium please, it's not directing the conversation anywhere.

Edited by Spacemanspark

Im going to be hard here and state that we are activly looking for ways to change drones but none of those ways include buffing them in any way.

Furthermore we have had a case where we ported an AI module from another server and accidentally ported their drone laws as well, this switched the first and second law. This created so many issues it was quickly noticed and reverted.

We will never under any circumstance allow drones to interact with other beings more than the bare minimum by fulfilling a similiar purpose like repairing or maintaining the station. Any case mentioned here of bringing materials to people or messaging the AI means you're taking a severe risk of getting permanently banned from drones or cyborg positions. (drones Pai's borgs and the AI)

As a result the only suggestions here that are completly feasable following the scope we have for drones are 3 and 5 where 5 might be changed into just improving the matter decompiler for simple trash items. Also 2 but as an extended variety of items the mag gripper can pick up, not every item.

On a sidenote, please stay on topic and follow basic ettiquette. We are watching ?.

Edited by Kluys

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use