Admin Compliment

RobBrown4pm

How to format the post:

Admin Key: Spacemanmark

Your Discord name (if applicable): RobBrown4PM

Compliment:

This is a compliment, which I know this board is mean't for complaints, but I feel it should be made public. Last night I was playing as the HoS during a vamp round. Having virtually no patrolling officers and 1 dead detective, I proceeded in to one of the last known locations of the one of the vamps. During my venture I subsequently got glared and robusted by a rather good Vamp. I got dragged away, stripped and was getting feasted on. During the course of the vamp's actions he stopped moving me around and after I was 3 quarters of the way through releasing my cuffs he dropped. Seconds later I got loose and proceeded to smash his ungodly skull in. Being in a tense situation where certain doom was upon me, I had all the adrenaline in the world flowing through me and I didn't even bother to examine him for SSD status (To which he had gone). Space contacted me and we chatted about what happened. He was very nice through out our conversation and seemingly understood my innocent blunder. I asked him to apologize to my now dead vamp friend for me and tell him he was a very robust vamp. 

In the end I kinda stalled his burning and eventually he ressurected himself and fled. I felt much better after he rezzed himself, knowing that he had a second chance. 

TL;DR - I made a blunder, space and I chatted and space was super cool about it.

• Like 3

Wow, this is not acceptable at all. Spacemanspark will be burnt at the stake, de-adminned, burnt again, banned, burnt again, chopped to pieces, and burnt.

More seriously though, thanks for this - it's rare we get good feedback, and it's especially important for trialmins!

• Like 1

Since we're breaking convention I'm going to do the bads and post where I'm not supposed to.

Spacemanspark is a good guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

Please make sure he's medium-rare after you burn him at the stake.

(really though spacemannerd is great, and hasn't used his admin powers to abuse me despite me dresing up Kei'Shen in a maid outfit one time)

Edited by Shadeykins
  • Like 1

I like this idea. I've had more positive interactions with admins than not, and most of them humorous, so I could write a few of these myself. Several related to Spaceman if I'm not mistaken.

Just as there are ban appeals and denials to help show people the right and wrong way to do things, maybe we need both an admin complaints AND compliments section so people can share thier positive interactions with admins as well to show everyone that admins aren't just big brother in the sky awaiting to dispense justice.

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 1

I am so glad someone made a topic like this. I also thought about writing something familiar, but eh, laziness, and I am not the one to compliment anyone. So, let me jump on the admin-fan-club train before it takes off.

17 hours ago, Xantholne said:

I thought this board was for roasting Badmins, not talking about how good they are. Please fix

Everyone who posted positive thoughts here needs to be banned for breaking SOP ?

Admin Key FlattestGuitar9

Compliment:

After rolling 3 times Antag in a row of which I was double antag one time (Lingtator) he "removed" my Antag status  after I asked him to do that and changed the objective to "Dont bring it a third time". I was very amused by that.

Thats a fair point. The one time I hijacked as a clown, a badmin played Nuclear on the kazoo. Whoever that is, I forgive all your past transgressions.

Edited by Purpose2

• 2 weeks later...