Screenshot thread!

necaladun

• 2 weeks later...

KJTi0wv.jpg

Here we see how fast someone can change.

This VIP lounge was build for the commanders and VIPs to safely enter the shuttle without a hassle. At the doors of this gathered quite a crowd, the security officer seen on the screenshot was one of them. He screamed that we were all equal and that this was a hatecrime and such, i let him in because he angered the crowd around him. The moment he entered, he screamed "That's enough folks we've reached the limit in here" and i closed the door behind him. He then started to talk to the crowd saying how he was priviliged to be with the VIPs and that he was better than they were for it.

Isn't it great how quickly someone corrupts when they get more rights, wealth or status than the average person?

• 2 weeks later...

oPvcFAp.jpg

I just found this monkey meeting in maintenance.

When i asked the person that was standing next to this ordeal what was going on he said, "It's sad how nobody is helping the wounded monkey in the middle and they're all just watching him die, isn't it?"

2spoopy4me

d5e5e7904afc64f9c8068db4c9402215.png

Perfectionist much

Man, I bet it killed the guy who did that to have someone take one green pill and spoil the perfection of that.

Yeaaaah, that was me who took that green pill

I HAVE YOUR NUMBER

YOU'RE GOING DOWN

What happens when the HoP is inefficient.

133c396131239c18242bcf3d18dc6e5e.png

I have so many questions looking at that picture...

• Why is the firelock welded shut - is it to permit a line wrapping around the wall?

Why is the clown's ID in the middle of the hallway, and why hasn't some member of the 'tide pocketed it?

Why is the HoP the farthest command member away from the console in the picture?

Is the HoS there to arrest the clown or do HoP duties?

Is the Captain shielding the HoP from the crowd or did he just demote the HoP?

What does Gloria Leios think about this?

Who stabbed the woman in blue at the bottom of the image?

How did this all happen by 12:21?

I have so many questions looking at that picture...

• Why is the firelock welded shut - is it to permit a line wrapping around the wall?

Why is the clown's ID in the middle of the hallway, and why hasn't some member of the 'tide pocketed it?

Why is the HoP the farthest command member away from the console in the picture?

Is the HoS there to arrest the clown or do HoP duties?

Is the Captain shielding the HoP from the crowd or did he just demote the HoP?

What does Gloria Leios think about this?

Who stabbed the woman in blue at the bottom of the image?

How did this all happen by 12:21?

Time to play Sherlock Holmes!

• Airlock is welded shut to prevent clown from escaping. Done by Blueshield

All people close to ID are mostly security and lone IAA, just look at their clothes and backpacks

HoP seems to be hiding from the clown like a pussy

HoS is arresting the clown

captain actually have some balls unlike the HoP, but I still hope he also demoting HoP for being such a spineless coward

-

Stabbed woman seems to be the guy who made screenshot. Just look at the health doll))) And its look more like damage from falling on lube. That cargo tech also looks suspicious. I have strong suspicion its a blood on his hands here.

Greytide never changes

Fuck me in particular I guess?

0Gug40j.png

Tfw you reform your klepto ways to fight aliens but you're wanted anyway

oSKaSC1.png

HvOvVEo.png

That's... That's not how it works

8BNYYXr.png

Oh really?

R5SOwPO.png

Well that didn't last long

LsV8iDv.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use