New Race - I need feedback

thebeoni

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The only shrooms I want in this game are the ones that come from botany and either go into the chef's pizza or into the blender to make a pill full of psychotropic drugs

pass

Edited by Guest

I don't know why I did this...

f2mIXPl.jpg

So much yes. So many yes. Thank you for blessing me with this, Dreamy.

Against its nature, The Dream becomes a reality

It moves from person to person as it will

Their eyes assured to fill with glee

The Dream happily does with a frill

Even should the dream become phantasm once more

To wisp away from those they seem

The Dream shall be missed and looked for

Live, Dream, Live The Dream.

(It's a good sketch and would love to play mushroom peeps)

Why not give them something relating to spores? Like their spores contaminate the air around them and have a small effect on others, like if the air is thick with spores they cause people to cough.

Seems like a cool race though, I love how drawings of mushroom people give them straw hat heads, it makes me imagine Shroom samurai!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry, it won't be lost. Just forgotten until we finally get everything for mobs sorted out correctly.

Still rather have ninja shrooms but this isn't my mob idea. A thought maybe for them: Give them the power to spawn walking mushrooms that ghosts can take control of. It'll pretty much be like taking control of a pet or mouse but instead you can have baby shroom thunderbowl! So long as you're okay with your babies murdering each other :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use