Things CO Jenkins is no longer allowed to do on CC

TullyBBurnalot

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

218. I am not, nor even have been, nor ever will be, a responsible adult, and it is wrong for me to tell the interns otherwise;

Story of my life.

326. I may not use the Gravitational Catapults in the Emergency Response Team Mech Bay as improvised paintball guns:

327. Even if company policy allows it, may not respond to anything with "RTFM";

328. Land mines are not "bouncy and fun";

329. I may not use my green eyes as proof of my "Oirish" descent;

330. May no longer access the NXS Klapaucius' mainframe to play "Best of Queen", no matter how much the crew requests it;

330a. Even if the Superintendent also asks for it;

331. When slapping someone with a glove, it should not be weighted;

332. There is absolutely no reason for me to "reassign" a blacksmith to the Cyberiad;

333. May not tell the Clown that the Honkmother isn't real;

334. I may not send a shipment of scythes when asked to help with a Blob Organism;

335. Even though zombies may be real, there is no need for me to preemptively issue a hundred copies of the Zombie Survival Guide to the crew, "just in case";

336. Even though company policy allows it, may no longer use arachnophobia as an excuse not to help kill giant spiders;

337. There is no such thing as a "Plasma Bazooka", and I should not try to build one;

337a. Nor should I bribe Science to do so for me;

338. X-Ray Rifles are not to be used to scan for broken bones;

339. I may not channel Dirty Harry when within 20 feet of any firearm;

340. "Duck and Cover", while entirely appropriate, is still not an adequate response when informed of a Syndicate Strike Team;

341. May not refer to the Head of Security as any of the following: "Stalin", "Chief Dictator", "Head of Shitcurity", "Beret Placeholder" or "Trench Monkey";

342. May not taunt the Chief Engineer with a Supermatter Crate filled with a Nucleation;

342a. Nucleations should not be treated as pranking implements;

343. Playing "Red Light, Green Light" with a Weeping Angel is not an acceptable idea for a company picnic;

344. May not suggest "Eye for an eye" or any variation thereof whenever a Geneticist accidentally turns someone into a small animal;

345. May not install a radio transmitter set to the Common Communications channel in the Clown's shoes;

346. May not steal the mime's beret, then paint it in rainbow stripes;

347. May not declare Toxins to be a "condemned area" whenever it gets blown up again;

347a. Even if everyone involved thinks it's a good idea;

348. May not swap the labels on the Atmospherics Storage Tanks;

349. While delicious, will not encourage the Chef to turn Coffee the Crab into burgers;

350. The Crematorium may not be used to roast marshmallows;

350a. Doubly so if it's currently being used to cremate a Changeling

337. There is no such thing as a "Plasma Bazooka", and I should not try to build one;

337a. Nor should I bribe Science to do so for me;

What about making a pneumatic cannon and putting plasma in that?

Do the timers on grenades pause if you put them inside Pneumonic Cannons?

I know the answer to that, but I will let you figure it out yourself, because that's the !!FUN!! part. :^ )

Do it with a napalm grenade in the middle of the bar and I will personally ban you you turbo tilde-spamming puny grot.

351. Sharpened pencils do not count as "Improvised Weaponry", no matter how pointy I can make them;

351a. Even if I sharpen them to a single digit molecule count;

352. The NXS Klapaucius is not my personal cellphone;

353. The NTV Charon is not to be referred to as "The Deathboat";

354. The Icarus is not intentionally creating malfunctioning drones and sending them to the Cyberiad as a "test of skill", and I should stop telling people that;

355. Sending screamers disguised as prisoner records over to Security during an active crisis is incredibly immature and I should be ashamed of myself for laughing so hard;

356. I may not undercut the Magistrate's authority on account of them being a Vox;

356a. Even if company policy allows it and no one knows how the hell a Vox got assigned as a Magistrate;

357. Superintendent Brennan is not "a bajillion years old", and I should not tell new Comms personnel that;

358. No matter what my job description says, I must now always confer with a superior at least two Clearance Levels above my own before I respond to anything;

359. Even if it currently broken, may not substitute the General Announcement sound cue with a recording of myself;

360. "Skrell Gone Wild" is not appropriate "morale booster" material;

361. I may not refer to Vox as "Midget Emus";

362. "It sounded like a great idea" is no longer an adequate response for anything;

363. Death is not the beginning;

364. May not inject prisoners under interrogation with cryogenic sludge and tell them to "Stay cool";

365. Love, while a good sentiment, should not be anywhere near the words "Xenomorph" and "Engineering";

366. While company policy tolerates religious worship of the Gravitational Singularity, may not actively recruit new converts;

367. "Seven pints of whiskey" is not a valid medical prescription for cluster headaches;

367a. Even if it works;

368. Genetics Research is a highly complex, delicate and expensive field of Science, not "Superpower Lottery";

369. May not refer to Amber-Level Emergency Response Teams as "Redshirts";

370. Likewise, may not refer to the non-existent Deathsquad as "The A-Team";

371. May not refer to mutant vines as "Goat Feed";

372. Money, not love, makes the world go round, and I should remember that the next time I get a paycheck;

373. No longer allowed to poke around in the archives for information regarding [CLASSIFIED - CLASS DELTA];

374. Professor [CLASSIFIED - CLASS EPSILON] is not to be referred to as "The Witch Doctah";

375. The XM-13 Heavy Laser Cannon is not to be used as an improvised lighter

367. "Seven pints of whiskey" is not a valid medical prescription for cluster headaches;

Is seven pints of whiskey a valid medical prescription for gunshot wounds, though?

376. May no longer volunteer to handle internal disputes aboard the Cyberiad;

377. May no longer address members of the Space Wizards Federation as I would a "two bit tramp" when out clubbing;

378. May not flirt with members of the Space Wizards Federation;

379. May not slap the asses of Archmages of the Space Wizards Federation;

379a. May not "accidentally" trip onto them either;

379b. May not do the above with any member of the Space Wizards Federation;

380. "I was a statue" is not an appropriate excuse to miss work;

380a. Even if it was true;

381. There is no such thing as a "Church of the Holy Jenkins", and I should not begin my own;

382. I am not a "Fleshy Weeping Angel";

383. I am also not "Space Jesus reborn";

384. May no longer requisition Medical RIG Suits if I don't plan on using them;

385. I should not be glad that I forced the deployment of a Witch Hunter ERT;

385a. Even if everyone agreed they were cool as shit;

386. I may not maintain correspondence with anyone capable of gibbing me as an afterthought;

387. I may not refer to myself as Jenkins the Xth, regardless of how true it may be;

388. I do not need a crossbow;

389. I do not need a cool sword with ritualistic runes either;

390. I should stop pretending I'm part of ERT Zeroth Niner;

391. My workplace is not a good place for posters celebrating the awesomeness of ERT Zeroth Niner;

392. I should probably get a hobby outside work;

393. I may not use telepathic powers to provoke religious epiphanies;

394. I may not use telekinetic powers to establish myself as a "Grand Wizard" when handling less advanced civilizations;

395. The Space Wizards Federation is labelled an official Enemy of the Corporation, and I should not refer to them as "Sexy Witch Central";

396. There is absolutely no need for me to refer to Comms Officer Jenkins in the third person;

397. I should not be proud that this list has hit 3 digits;

398. I may not "accidentally forget" memetic cognitohazards in e-mails sent to the Science Division;

399. May not fill the NTV Charon with rubber skeletons and play "Highway to Hell" during the whole voyage;

400. May not divert the mining shuttle to the middle of the bar just to prove I can

381. There is no such thing as a "Church of the Holy Jenkins", and I should not begin my own;

I am totally doing this next time I'm ever a Chaplain...

395. The Space Wizards Federation is labelled an official Enemy of the Corporation, and I should not refer to them as "Sexy Witch Central";

B- what if they all look like Bayonetta?

• 4 weeks later...

401. May not fake a "Chicken Takeover" of Central Command because I'm bored;

402. May not board the Cyberiad for an "inspection of the bar's contents";

403. Even though company policy allows it, may not use "But a Shadowling thralled me" as an excuse to miss three days of work;

404. Jenkins not found, no reward offered for his safe return;

405. May not refer to myself as "Bob the Comms Guy", no matter how true that may be;

406. May not "procure" one of Jayson Hawke's socks and auction it off to rabid fangirls;

406a. Doubly so if NanoTrasen only gets 30% of the profit;

407. The following words should not be placed after "Jenkins X": anything;

408. I am not "The Ultimate in Communications Biotechnology";

409. Even though company policy allows it, may not request bathroom breaks between the hours of 08:31 and 12:48;

410. The NXS Klapaucius is not a "Space Boombox", and I should not use it to blare "crappy rap" out of every intercom on the Cyberiad;

411. May not utilize Bluespace RnD equipment to convince everyone Nar-Sie hasf'rea mas'ra gyr'a;

412. I will report for Holy Water Decontamination Procedures;

413. May not tell the Detective I've "hidden clues across the station of a crime most foul";

413a. I may not commit a "crime most foul", then hide clues all across the station;

414. May not paint bullseyes on Security's Body Armor Plates;

415. May not hide lasers in pens;

416. Stunbatons are not "high-powered toothpicks", and I should not tell non-formatted cyborgs that;

417. Grenades do not make good substitutes for mops on the grounds that "the dirt isn't there anymore, is it?!";

418. The Janitor may not be referred to as the "Mop Jockey";

419. Love is not the solution for the Shadowling problem;

420. Ambrosia Deus joke;

421. Communications Superintendent Brennan should not have a "Thanks for killing Jenkins again" message on standby, and I should be ashamed that he does;

422. May not tell Vox that their skin is covered in dust;

423. Slime People do not posses the ability to "selectively morph" by consuming water, and I should burn those tapes;

424. May not offer to sell Superintendent Brennan to the next Vox trader crew in exchange for that one hat I lost to them two years ago;

425. The CEO is not interested in my "fantastic stories of workplace abuse"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use