I guess I have to make one of these..

Regen

Hello there, I figured it was due time for me to make one of these, seeing that everyone else is doing it.

I'm Regen, most people know me as either Regen or Regens.

I fell in love with SpaceStation 13 the second I heard about it from my friend Deterrentdevice, as the two of us used to play a game called Warcraft 3 the frozen throne, which had a HUGE variety of maps that were all different, you can think of them like all different game modes.

Anyways, in warcraft 3 we played a lot on this map called "Parasite 2" where it was essentially the same as on SpaceStation 13, you had a spaceship with people trapped on it, you had air and air loss, different stages on the map etc.

On round start one player would be chosen as the parasite (antag) and its objective would be to infect others by killing them in the parasite form (you could change between that and normal form, making stealth essential)

While all this was extremely fun, it got outdated, meaning the game stopped getting patches from blizzard, and most of the community died out.

So when I started SpaceStation 13 I was baffled by all the things you could do, so much to explore and learn about, we could spend hours just pondering about the best kill as an antag, it was really fun just learning the game.

We started out as miners, and after that I ventured over to virology and medbay because I wanted to learn more about the medium jobs, while my friend started to tinker around with Engineer.

---Fun story, we actually fortified and made a little fort inside virology on the TGstation map once, because everyone ---was being rev'ed and killed, so he came in from the maint and walled us inn while I made a virus that would kill all of ---them except us who had the vaccine.

ANYWAYS.

I moved on from Virology to CMO (big leap, sue me) then started to play around with jobs like AI and robotics.

After a while I managed to try out all jobs except janitor, bartender and chef, of which I later just took up with my friend. We had a fun time as me being a Norwegian chef and he being a bartender server radiated drinks while we both were cultists.

A bit about myself, I have past administrative experiences from multiple things, such as servers, gameservers, site management and community management

I am from Norway (Master race)

I usually (always) play as the character "Heather Winceworth" or "Yuki Tanaka"

I enjoy good original RP, I like it when people take it to the next level and start to really show what this game can do.

(old, I am now a Game admin pretending to be a Game Master)

At the moment I am a Game Master on the server, meaning that it is my job to try to spice up the rounds a little bit, send is a few deathsquads, spread GBS and dance all over the secrets panel.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh frozen throne and parasite 2... epic times... Heard there is a remade of parasite on the Starcraft 2 arcade (custom maps) havent had a chance to try it my self, but SS 13 is like parasite times... 568. You could say ling has similarites to the parasite. Maybe thats the reason ling is my top 3 fav. :P Anyway, seen ye around a lot, nice guy. :)

Wow, you play Yuki, Regen? xD awesome, I never knew that!

Well yes :P not the pink vulp, but the human I haven't played in half a year :V

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use