PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

No I imagine more of Jonah picking up Zeke and lightly tossing him onto the table.

Where you see romance, I see an opportunity for ghetto surgery.

I'll get the toolbox if you get the glass shard.

Nope, nope, nope.

*runs away*

And of course there was time where some people's clothes just fell off near Elliot Campbell, maybe it was his stare, which would be a whole 'nother level to "undressing you with my eyes'

tumblr_o0rwy9RbMD1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Oh my lord, I remember this round. I bought a traitor bundle and was just screwing around. I kept using pickpocket gloves to silently strip everyone near me in the bar.

It was hilarious.

(Also I love your rendition of Elliot Campbell. It makes him look a lot less of an unstable drug-fueled nutjob than he really is.)

And of course there was time where some people's clothes just fell off near Elliot Campbell, maybe it was his stare, which would be a whole 'nother level to "undressing you with my eyes'

-snip-

Oh my lord, I remember this round. I bought a traitor bundle and was just screwing around. I kept using pickpocket gloves to silently strip everyone near me in the bar.

It was hilarious.

It was rather amusing!

I personally had a good laugh at it.

God damn I was wondering what happened

I ended up getting stripped and I didn't know I was butt ass naked until someone told me off while I was walking back to Cargo

I never did get any of my things back hahaha

Who wouldn't want to do that one scene from the Titanic, standing on the railing of the boat trying not to fall over with the blowing through you during a lovely sunset.

tumblr_o27b6bujbT1rwve5ao1_r1_1280.jpg

[spoiler2]Ship, ship, ship[/spoiler2]

And of course while working on this I was having issues drawing their faces which lead me to have a bit of fun.

Warning: Heresy

FTbWYsl.jpg

Edited by Guest

So, I thought it'd be fun to draw up a picture of Zeke the way he looked when I first started playing to the way he is now.

tumblr_o2f4690bfi1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

It's kinda interesting, at the beginning I was mostly going to play Zeke as a drunken Skrell who would always dress up a pirate and was flirty with everyone (wasn't originally going to be gay), always hanging out in the bar [spoiler2]reasoning being because Skrells are a super light weight (I've always known don't know why people always tell me >..>) aaaaaaaannd Skrells normally don't care for doing the relationship thing[/spoiler2]

Now he's just more charming~ [spoiler2]I dunno....[/spoiler2]

at the beginning I was mostly going to play Zeke as a drunken Skrell who would always dress up a pirate and was flirty with everyone (wasn't originally going to be gay), always hanging out in the bar [spoiler2]reasoning being because Skrells are a super light weight (I've always known don't know why people always tell me >..>) aaaaaaaannd Skrells normally don't care for doing the relationship thing[/spoiler2]

I can't help but to feel a little disappointed. Not that I matter but the drunken pirate theme would have been a fun thing for him I think. Instead he got a life and a partner. Is this what it means to grow up? I don't want that. D:

RIP pirate Zeke. You will always be remembered in Phantasmic's drawings

at the beginning I was mostly going to play Zeke as a drunken Skrell who would always dress up a pirate and was flirty with everyone (wasn't originally going to be gay), always hanging out in the bar [spoiler2]reasoning being because Skrells are a super light weight (I've always known don't know why people always tell me >..>) aaaaaaaannd Skrells normally don't care for doing the relationship thing[/spoiler2]

I can't help but to feel a little disappointed. Not that I matter but the drunken pirate theme would have been a fun thing for him I think. Instead he got a life and a partner. Is this what it means to grow up? I don't want that. D:

Heehee, one of the reasons why it stopped was because it was getting hard for me the grab the pirate outfit. Some of the out fit would already be gone and like you can just do part of the outfit its either all or nothing (at the time) plus I feel like I would have gotten board of doing that anyways, almost dying from a while bottle of rum is fun for so long.

Heehee, one of the reasons why it stopped was because it was getting hard for me the grab the pirate outfit. Some of the out fit would already be gone and like you can just do part of the outfit its either all or nothing (at the time) plus I feel like I would have gotten board of doing that anyways, almost dying from a while bottle of rum is fun for so long.

Ehh.... woopsiee.....*stashes the pirate coat in his satchel*

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Good lord Zeke looks terrified! Elliot's not horrifying unless you've been robusted by him. That or you're in a room filled with gibs and Elliot Campbell and the door closes.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Good lord Zeke looks terrified! Elliot's not horrifying unless you've been robusted by him. That or you're in a room filled with gibs and Elliot Campbell and the door closes.

What is missing from the picture was a conversation over coms of Elliot wanting something from Jonah, Elliot then brings up Zeke, and Jonah tell's Elliot not to touch Zeke. Then later Elliot shows up in the bar and got uncomfortably close to Zeke then poked his face.

Bah, he won't harm you! Unless I contract him to, or he contracts himself, for that matter... remind Jonah to not cryo when he gets a hit put up against him in the future unless you want to have a chance to become calamari.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use