PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Your livestreams are a fun way to spend the night, Phantasmic. c:

I'm glad to hear that!

I personally feel like I shouldn't do them so late now, Im currently feeling like death.

Having just woke up from that, I share that sentiment...

Poor Jonah.

I'm also going to think Garoon is unbearably sexy from now on too.

Damnit.

And oh really?

That last shadowling round with him had him playing some clown, not Jonah, I think. Was rather funny. He had the comic gene still as the shadowling.

Yeah, that was the one. I'd just arrived on the shuttle and went up to an intercom to talk shit to medical and I was bambushed by Jonah Dark the clownling

When I saw the comic sans I couldn't resist

Vite in umbra!

And we just finished another art streaming with PhamtasmicDream

Starting off with some Dragonage and little random sketches

tumblr_o1ljx67UwJ1rwve5ao3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1ljx67UwJ1rwve5ao6_400.jpg

A cute fox named Pix

tumblr_o1ljx67UwJ1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

Behind an umbrella fun

tumblr_o1ljx67UwJ1rwve5ao7_1280.jpg

Alistair Sslas stripping for a fem Nat Adams

tumblr_o1ljx67UwJ1rwve5ao4_1280.jpg

400year vintage lamp~

tumblr_o1ljx67UwJ1rwve5ao2_1280.jpg

A succubus named Nirania

tumblr_o1ljx67UwJ1rwve5ao9_1280.jpg

Vox Sketches, yaya

tumblr_o1ljx67UwJ1rwve5ao8_1280.jpg

And lastly Calico Furrytail and Von Bon!

tumblr_o1ljx67UwJ1rwve5ao5_1280.jpg

Turned out absolutely wicked! You just keep getting better and better, and it's awesome to watch. Real glad I could tune in to the stream tonight.

The Fox, Vox, and that CalicoXBon piece at the end are my faves. You really knocked the last one out of the park!

Loving your Vox style. 10/10 totally mint

You've been improving leaps and bounds in how you do Vulpkanin and Vox, looking really really good!

Edited by Guest

Ok now I REALLY regret missing these streams. Do you have a regular time? Just posting them up in the chat makes them easy to miss.

Let's see what I missed....

Really nice sketches, really like the umbrella one (yay rain).

Too damn utlra-adorable fox.

New Succubus, nicely done.

Vox at the best I've ever seen them and actually makes them look cute. Near Chocobo-like.

And then that last one: thank you so much T_T It's lovely and Calico is still adorable.

(also, yay, can haz nice avatar.)

Been having a crud day until I got home today so thank you, again, Dream.

I don't really have a regular timing for the streaming because it's more of how I feel and if I want to do one up, and yeah I try to post the link a few time in the minichat for people, it also only has 10 spots open for people (sadly, but so I'll figure out how to use another thing for streaming)

And I'm glad that you like the picture!!

You've been missing out on all the lewdness, Knighted!

Come join us in the lewdness~

Would love to though more often it isn't my kind of lewdness lol

I'd still watch the drawing process and would not disregard the art regardless of content.

{EDIT}

As for streaming, have you tried XSplit? I haven't used it in a long while but its a really good streaming program and was free last I check ( could have changed though) and had lots of nice features.

{EDIT}

As for streaming, have you tried XSplit? I haven't used it in a long while but its a really good streaming program and was free last I check ( could have changed though) and had lots of nice features.

I currently have Open Broadcaster, and just haven't had a chance to test things out with it with HereticChurch

- - - - -

Some more livestreaming sketches [spoiler2]I've been doing these a lot...[/spoiler2]

starting off with a vox [spoiler2]personally feel like I should've done better on drawing the body but of well[/spoiler2]

tumblr_o1nghmakDk1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

Feeling a little witchy~

tumblr_o1nghmakDk1rwve5ao2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1nghmakDk1rwve5ao3_1280.jpg

SARAH x Graham Morgan

tumblr_o1nghmakDk1rwve5ao5_1280.jpg

A couple of fine ladies

tumblr_o1nghmakDk1rwve5ao4_1280.jpg

And coloured in the Zeke butt picture. [spoiler2]I know you loved it Dumbdum5[/spoiler2]

Warning: Butt

tumblr_o1ngdaH70X1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Come join us in the lewdness~

You're just asking Phantasmic to draw you again. Me thinks you like it a bit too much?

If Dreamy decides to draw art of the lizard, I wont complain. I may tempt her, but I wont specifically ask for anything though.

Also, hooray for butts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use