PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

It's because I just uses the same same shape to when I drew him as a human (I've might have made it a bit too pointy or something, meh) but I believe slime people can mold their face what ever they want. :P

It's because I just uses the same same shape to when I drew him as a human (I've might have made it a bit too pointy or something, meh) but I believe slime people can mold their face what ever they want. :P

Yeah, yeah, I wasn't trying to be rude or pretentious. And that is kind of what I was thinking too.

For a slime person, Nat (I am assuming that is Nat) has an incredibly refined chin.

All of Dreamy's chins can cut diamonds. This has been a thing since day 1, and it's glorious.

If you want to talk about chin/face molding...

Dream, that was all lies in the chat DX<

About how he was just taking his temperature?

Well....

I am so glad you didn't use that pink abomination of a clothing article, Dreamy.

7527yPB.png

There's nothing wrong with Pink Abominations~

She's a cutie and likes bees and had bee things but now spider things? And cute pets.

- - - -

Anyways a bit ago I drew up a picture for Tully's On the subject of Umbra story, thought I'd post the first draft of the drawing here..

tumblr_o0x9wq0b8G1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

*hangs up*

How rude!

Like pastel coloured Unathies? Say hello to Alistair Sslas

tumblr_o11c0eEUtZ1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

[spoiler2]Just thought I'd share this screenshot...[/spoiler2]

82SdT2V.jpg

The horns look a little... strange, but he looks quite nice otherwise. They just look like they clash a little with the pastelness of the rest of him

Also, I wonder if this is the dreamboat

riverboat.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use