PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

My character Roscoe McCloud has not found it very appealing that Slade hogs the cyborg visor.

Could easily restock the aesthetic clothing vendors. Seriously, why do we not have infinitely stocked ones or at least have 5 of each item in stock?

Could easily restock the aesthetic clothing vendors. Seriously, why do we not have infinitely stocked ones or at least have 5 of each item in stock?

That is a very good question... Suggestion time!

Best drinking buddy ever, Phantasmic even sought me out in the library prior to the tea incident

I still dont know why you came to me, though...

Also, I remember that little Vinci robot, Adr! I cant remember using it very much though...

I'm pretty sure she was, we are talking about the same round where she made my library into a makeshift bar, and then the station got flooded in sleeping gas, right? Oh, and we hid out in the private study for Church to get some EVA suits...

I still think Detective Fiddlefingers should get a cameo in that little stunt you pulled

Him and his pushing buttons he shouldn't be pushing, activating a plastic explosive...

I still think Detective Fiddlefingers should get a cameo in that little stunt you pulled

Him and his pushing buttons he shouldn't be pushing, activating a plastic explosive...

Everything would have been fine.

tumblr_nyhuabKoJe1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

And here's a drawing that I started up at... 2 or 3 O'clock last night.

tumblr_nyhuabKoJe1rwve5ao2_540.jpg

Next I'll start up a series of drawings that will just be ass grabbing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use