PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

I've been holding a sort of banhammer for someone else for a while now, there's nothing corruptive about having it.

I like to change my banhammer into ban claws or the Ban Pan sometimes, banhammers have a transmutable quality about them...

tumblr_nxvmdl73y21rwve5ao1_540.jpg

THERE IT IS, THE FIEND.

DON'T TRUST IT, IT BREATHES PURE DREAD AND WILL NOT HESITATE TO NUZZLE YOU TILL YOU PUKE YOURSELF TO DEATH.

Also the squiggly line on the sign is really a nullification field generator. And the heartie amplifies it. Advanced Warp tech stuff.

A drawing of Slade

tumblr_nxw89p9De71rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Eh, guess that's why Churchy asked for a description. As long as he isn't shipped with things and just rambles he should be fine. (ignore the growing seal population.)

THERE IT IS, THE FIEND.

DON'T TRUST IT, IT BREATHES PURE DREAD AND WILL NOT HESITATE TO NUZZLE YOU TILL YOU PUKE YOURSELF TO DEATH.

Also the squiggly line on the sign is really a nullification field generator. And the heartie amplifies it. Advanced Warp tech stuff.

So that's what it looks like... Seems he finally explained why he hates ~s. Illegal use of warp tech.

A drawing of Slade

tumblr_nxw89p9De71rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Slade really needs to stop being so creepy in the maintenance tunnels

And now for some cuteness!!!

tumblr_nxw89p9De71rwve5ao2_540.jpg

So there's Zeke, Sax, Jonah, Garoon, NTSAM, Churchy, Hawke, Submissive Steve, and a random vox, woooo!

Oh god, why is Steve in there...

THERE IT IS, THE FIEND.

So that's what it looks like... Seems he finally explained why he hates ~s. Illegal use of warp tech.

If that's the case..

Adr~ I have a sign with a bunch of squiggly lines on it~

Another drawing of Submissive Steve!

tumblr_nxy6xu9VAD1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Also, another round with FemZeke, thanks to Nat [spoiler2](and hopefully someday I'll have the right info or remember to screenshot if I decided to draw Nat again)[/spoiler2]

tumblr_nxy6xu9VAD1rwve5ao2_540.jpg

Maybe Zeke will join wetskrell.nt before going back to being a man, and use the name Zayna.

If that's the case..

Adr~ I have a sign with a bunch of squiggly lines on it~

Squigglies don't stop automated mini-rocket launchers. Yeah that oughta teac-..

tumblr_nxy6xu9VAD1rwve5ao2_540.jpg

WHAT.

IS.

THAT.

THING.

THE ONE ON THE RIGHT SIDE. AND HOW DOES THE UNIVERSE EVEN ALLOWS ITS EXISTENCE. PURGE IT WITH FI-... WAIT NO, THAT WOULD BE A GREAT HERESY AGAINST FIRE.

FUKC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use