Don't refuse a clown his banana juice....

Xyd

This happened in a round earlier on today.

I was the QM as Rsik, and it was late in the shift. Decided to head to the bar with Rioz (who was a shaft miner) to chill for a bit. Came into the bar to find it mostly empty, so we helped ourselves behind the counter.

As we were getting our drinks, Bubbles, the clown, came up to the bar, asking for a glass of banana juice. Rsik being Rsik, who despises clowns, tells him that clowns are barred, and his request is denied, in true quartermaster fashion. 

The clown shouts, "YOU DENY MY BANANA JUICE!!!" and takes out a pistol loaded with incendiary rounds and proceeds to shoot both me and Rioz with the intent to murder.

We ended up getting shot with about 5-7 bullets between us before the clown does a legger into maints, fleeing from security.

So yea, don't deny a clown his banana juice...

Even though Rsik will every time, despite the risks...

• clown 2
  • honk 5

Yea it was hilarious. Both for the fact that its a true 'ss13 moment' where refusing someone a drink gets you a face full of incendiary rounds and the sudden unexpected shock of it. He was an antag for that round as well. (At least I think 'hope' he was).

27 minutes ago, ID404NotFound said:

pretty sure an antag clown can use weapons correctly, where as a normal clown would shoot themselves.

Suddenly I have an urge to give clowns the clumsy disability as a geneticist.

4 minutes ago, Pckables said:

Suddenly I have an urge to give clowns the clumsy disability as a geneticist.

Protag clowns are already clumsy, that's what he was talking about.

1 hour ago, ID404NotFound said:

pretty sure an antag clown can use weapons correctly, where as a normal clown would shoot themselves.

Yep. Theres even a neat message on startup when you roll antag as a clown.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use