Hi, I’m new to the Station, where can I get a job?

Cookies-McSalsa

Hello, I decided to join up yesterday, and after a super chaotic first match as John the Fat-Ass Mime, where I almost died twice, I decided that I would really like this game. Thanks for having me in the station, and I honestly can’t wait to be applicable for Detective status. If there are any detectives who’d like to have an assistant, I’d like to sign up so that I can learn the ropes to the job. Thanks for reading, and I I’ll make myself at home at Cyberiad.

• Like 2

The best way to be an apprentice is finding one in round and learn on the spot. Some might feel uncomfortable hiring an assistant but they need to learn not all assistants are there to cause trouble. Ask to be mind shield to gain a better trust between you and security. Even a tracking implant.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. Probably a good idea to learn how to eat first, though. I was playing on the laptop at the time, so I didn’t try to click and drag stuff to me, so that’s probably how you do stuff like that, right?

Have food in hand, click yourself repeatedly until said food is gone from hand. Chicken noodle with water fills your food bar quickly.

Stuck in game, press F1 and mentor help for quick assist

• Thanks 1

If you're new to the game, I URGE you to read the starter's guide for the paradise wiki. You'll learn a lot of controls, and after a round or two of using them it'll be engrained in your memory. Also, it's a good idea to read the SoP for the detective because people LOOOVE shitting on security for forgetting SoP for a second. Even your own security mates will hate ya. 

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

If you're new to Paradise, i encourage you to look at the wiki page of the job you want to try out before jumping in, or even better, play as an assistant. If you're new to SS13 in general, you should look at the starter's guide, wich is also on the wiki. Paradise has also a discord server where you can talk about stuff, ask stuff, and do stuff.

On 8/12/2018 at 10:36 AM, Cookies-McSalsa said:

I decided to join up yesterday, and after a super chaotic first match as John the Fat-Ass Mime, where I almost died twice, I decided that I would really like this game.

If you decided you really like it here after that then you belong here. Welcome to Paradise. Welcome home.

Edited by ZN23X

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use