Remove Pens from PDA with Ctrl-Click

ProperPants

You can remove IDs inserted into a PDA with Alt-Click, which is really nice. However, I find myself needing to remove a pen far more often than an ID (and I assume this is the case with most people). I suggest adding a new shortcut to remove pens in the form of Ctrl-Click.

Coding difficulty: Probably low. I'm not a coder, but this (I assume) just involves some copy-paste of whatever code allows IDs to be removed, with changes to account for pens and Ctrl-Click.

Thoughts?

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, CPTCoffee said:

As a person who plays IAA on a regular basis... I would like this implemented. 

I label beakers in chemistry with that pen too.. +1 on this.

• Like 1

Protip: You put the pen behind your ear so you can retrieve it quickly when you need to use it.  Just 'equip' the pen to you ear slot.

Edited by EvadableMoxie

34 minutes ago, EvadableMoxie said:

Protip: You put the pen behind your ear so you can retrieve it quickly when you need to use it.  Just 'equip' the pen to you ear slot.

I'll have to try this tonight.

4 hours ago, EvadableMoxie said:

I know, and that's good, but Ctrl-Click would forego the need to open your equipment tab and free up that ear for anything else (granted, I don't know if anyone ever uses both ear slots).

6 hours ago, EvadableMoxie said:

BUT...MY SPARE CIGARETTE!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ProperPants said:

I know, and that's good, but Ctrl-Click would forego the need to open your equipment tab and free up that ear for anything else (granted, I don't know if anyone ever uses both ear slots).

Yea, sorry, I didn't meant to come off like I was being dismissive of your idea, it would definitely be a nice QoL change. Just informing anyone who might not know. 

1 hour ago, PantherPusher said:

You can put a cigarette behind your ear?

Yus. Learned by accident trying to equip a second cig after I already had one in my mouth lol

Edited by ZN23X

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:37 PM, EvadableMoxie said:

Yea, sorry, I didn't meant to come off like I was being dismissive of your idea, it would definitely be a nice QoL change. Just informing anyone who might not know. 

I am now. Comm in one ear, the other as a pen holder.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...