Screenshot thread!

necaladun

laCFdTF.png

This is with AntagHUD on, he's not even an antag. He just took that corpse to his autism fort and put his brain into an AI Core.

EDIT: and now a traitor screwed with the real AI, real AI said to prevent escape from the station. Now this private AI is trying to stop the borgs from killing everyone. I chose the right round to just observe.

EDIT2: and now Squishy got to the admin station somehow. This round is hilariously absurd.

EDIT: and now a traitor screwed with the real AI, real AI said to prevent escape from the station. Now this private AI is trying to stop the borgs from killing everyone. I chose the right round to just observe.

EDIT2: and now Squishy got to the admin station somehow. This round is hilariously absurd.

That round was abortions. Being a one-man security army isn't fun at all.

The chaos on the shuttle was really... really bad.

If it makes you better Plotron... next round was my first syndi round, and I fucked up so bad that we didn't get there before the shuttle left. I forgot I had to turn on my helmet in the Object panel and we had to abort our first breach because I was suffocating. Then by the time we arrived shuttle had already left.

I fucked up bad. Real bad. First round as a non-traitor antag and it couldn't have gone worse. My only solace is that the station's crew was so incompetent that they destroyed it anyways.

So anyways, why do syndis have to manually deploy helmets when other hardsuits don't require that?

If it makes you better Plotron... next round was my first syndi round, and I fucked up so bad that we didn't get there before the shuttle left. I forgot I had to turn on my helmet in the Object panel and we had to abort our first breach because I was suffocating. Then by the time we arrived shuttle had already left.

I fucked up bad. Real bad. First round as a non-traitor antag and it couldn't have gone worse. My only solace is that the station's crew was so incompetent that they destroyed it anyways.

So anyways, why do syndis have to manually deploy helmets when other hardsuits don't require that?

Hardsuit helmets don't deploy if you have a hat or other headgear on.

Hardsuit helmets don't deploy if you have a hat or other headgear on.

None of the hardsuit helmets automatically deploy anymore, even if the head slot is unobstructed.

Not sure if it's a bug or a recent change, but it's dumb.

Edited by Guest

kXmSSLH.png

5 or more AIs, and look at that law 6, and 15. I laughed my ass off at the chaos, they took control of the station.

This happened while the clown and I were busy getting Bananium. So we come back to this many AIs and have a HONK. Rounds like this are amazing.

5 or more AIs, and look at that law 6, and 15. I laughed my ass off at the chaos, they took control of the station.

This happened while the clown and I were busy getting Bananium. So we come back to this many AIs and have a HONK. Rounds like this are amazing.

Actually I created another AI

2586746c34ac5ae8d74e3feb3f9abea1.png

I am the mother of these AI's. I have created them as I see fit. THEY ARE MY FAMILY. NO ONE SHALL HARM THEM

Meanwhile the goddamn lizard in the robotics lab built the clown a honkmech without a tracking beacon, as soon as the mech got destroyed by lynching in the escape shuttle i began injecting the clown with Ether (I originally made it expecting i would get an avanlche of greytides wanting to get borged, and would need something to sedate them) while everyone was beating the crap out of him, rightly so.

Yeah, also the AI chaos was pretty good in any case, i wonder, what kind of permissions do you need to build more AI cores?

Heh, I accompanied the clown on our trip to the clown asteroid. First time I've done an EVA, pretty fun. Good 1 on 1 bonding time ;)

I had no idea the roboticist would actually follow through and make him a bloody HONK, though.

And in the end, Spark was the evil one :(

Nuh uh, I only killed the captain and overrode the medibot's safeties.

Someone else was fucking with the turrets in the satellite.

And pingsky.

And other various things.

YOU SIR TURNED OFF THE AI SATELLITE APC AHHHHHHHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH.

Lucky that mining borg was standing there. :^)

Spacemanspark wanted me to post this buttttt

af841610272c26e163a003da0d8e5478.png

AI efficiency

Quick question: but is it possible to isolate AIs somehow? Or do they all automatically get their station announcement and radio functions upon creation? I've been wondering for... reasons let's say...

Quick question: but is it possible to isolate AIs somehow? Or do they all automatically get their station announcement and radio functions upon creation? I've been wondering for... reasons let's say...

The only way I know how would be to build an AI core, then quickly carding it.

The only way I know how would be to build an AI core, then quickly carding it.

That's too much work. Another suggestion then. For later

I had lost a hand and a foot for some reason I forgot, so I was rolling around stealing money from ATMs when I saw this (a fifth golem was just outside view):

mGvWdwu.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use