Brig Cell Treadmills

TullyBBurnalot

What if, instead of the beds in the Brig Cells, we have the patented NanoTrasen Prize Treadmill?

When someone activates this treadmill and runs on top of it, they generate a minor amount of power to the station. The main attraction, however, is that, depending on how many miles you ran, you get prize tickets for the prize counter!

Not so many that it'd encourage people to get brigged, of course, but enough to serve as an incentive not to spam click the lightbulb!

I'm all for giving prisoners something to do with their time besides annoy security. Unfortunately anything that they're given will just be used either as tools for breaking out or as means to further annoy the Warden and Brig Phys. At least a treadmill would be stationary, and I do like the idea of having tickets as a prize for when they get out.

Please. The one time I was arrested I literally just knocked on the glass and screamed because there was nothing else to do for ten minutes other than annoy fucking everyone.

Alt+tab and youtube videos?

BUT

That said, I mean I don't see a problem with some kinda treadmill thing to give prisoners more things to do. Maybe some kinda means of working off their cell timer? Sort of like an alternative to the Labor camp that's on the main station?

Sort of a Community Service-ish thing I guess.

LLA had a virtual reality when you buckled yourself to the brig bed

Yup. Goon also has this; it's always fun to beat the shit out of the other virtual prisoners that are there, too.

If we still wanna do the prize thing and if we wanna use VR glasses just see if we can make a LLA or goon style VR system and add something in there that can somehow get you tickets?

VR sounds awesome, so awesome that I'd be tempted to get arrested to try it. Maybe don't restrict it to brig, but have an area filled with VR machines. It'd be great for bored civvies.

I don't like the idea for winning tickets for the treadmill, I don't think being in brig should be rewarded.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use