Supply Job SOP --- Complete!

TullyBBurnalot

This is all horrible, please remove and redo it immediately.

Not enough realistic lore.

It looks good enough to me.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there should be more about charging money for orders. If a department desperately needs a piece of equipment they shouldn't be forced to pay for it, and currently the SOP seems to allow it with the QM's approval.

The QM shouldn't be able to sell NT property, especially to a department on an NT station. That's ridiculous. 9 times out of 10 you won't have time to bother with paying using your department's account and it will take a lot of precious seconds anyway.

Possibly make only cosmetic and non-essential items be something you can get charged for?

Cargo Technicians are not permitted to ask for money in exchange for legal orders without express consent from the Quartermaster;

Emphasis added.

EDIT: Woop, last part. Changing to:

Cargo Technicians are not permitted to ask for money in exchange for legal orders. The same applies to the Quartermaster;

Well, considering the relative lack of discussion regarding this particular SOP (who'da thunk it), and the fact that it's been 3 days since any replies, I'm leaving this open for 3 more days before I move onto the next one.