Hello, hundreds of people.

Boltersam

Hello ,

My account is old because I made it and then promptly forgot about Paradise, aaaaand now I come back and I've decided to try it out for a while, an admin suggested I go onto the forums and here I am now.

So...Yup.

Bep bop.

I guess I'm supposed to tell you about myself. I think. maybe. probably. I don't know stop looking at me like that!

Alright, I'm a nerdy guy who likes to play tabletop games and roleplaying games on the internet, I've played (and am still playing!) SS13 for a few years and I've been addicted to it for a looong time.

I'm not good at describing myself because I don't want to sound arrogant and obnoxious.

I guess I like fire? I mean, I set my fire every day to watch the flames, so I guess I'm a pyromaniac.

Salutations. Another joins the ranks of the space-damned.

I bet you love playing chemist as much as you like to play as an alchemist.

Don't be the silly guy with belts and straps full of bottles of flame oil. The DM is not going to stop grinning if you roll a 1.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use