Add a de-clawing surgery

Cupcakes_n_Hacksaws

This seems like something specifically suggested to grief Taj and Vulpkanin players.

Like, literally can't see there EVER being a use for this otherwise.

This.

Also, do Vulps even have the same claw code? I've never actually tried melee-ing someone as Evelyn or Zandtist, but I've never needed to snip their gloves - they just go straight on.

Edited by Guest

Vulpkanin don't need to snip, but they scratch. OP pls nerf.

From a comparison of dog claws vs cat claws it KIND of makes a bit of sense - assuming Tajarans can't actually retract their claws (which would make sense considering the complexity of human hand structure and would also make them akin to cheetahs than any other feline), cat claws get stuck in EVERYTHING due to their more needle-like size and sharpness, and then they get painfully yanked out. They grow back, but terribly slowly.

Meanwhile canines have fairly blunt claws in comparison to cats - obviously this differs in cases of neglect or puppies, but adult dogs generally have more blunt claws than cats due to the constant exposure to things like stone or brick. This means they won't really have that big of a problem with their claws getting painfully stuck in materials, so presumably they can comfortably wear gloves without snipping.

TL;DR - animal nerd makes broad assumptions.

Why tho

yeah like rumi said this would have been good when they could delimb you with 3-4 punches but now it's just victimizing someone for being a species

This was actually requested before and got shot down, so yeah.

I would like it if the Tajarans and Unathi could wear gloves and shoes like literally every other race can now, seeing as Diona, Vulps, Kidan, and even fucking VOX can wear shoes and gloves without having to mangle them.

I would like it if the Tajarans and Unathi could wear gloves and shoes like literally every other race can now, seeing as Diona, Vulps, Kidan, and even fucking VOX can wear shoes and gloves without having to mangle them.

I'd prefer if it were changed so that those species had to mangle their stuff to wear them, rather than having the Tajarans and Unathi able to wear gloves unmangled.

I'd prefer if it were changed so that those species had to mangle their stuff to wear them, rather than having the Tajarans and Unathi able to wear gloves unmangled.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use