Changeling ideas to make them not prototype.

mrturkeytoe

i think if you gave lings resists to everything but fire and explosions in their armblade/horror form people would flamethrower/grenade them more and if you made them not stay dead unless they were burn or exploded it would encourage flaming or blowing them up and if they maybe started weak as one of the animals and could be revealed by a blood test until they absorb enough people and had some way of infecting others and if they're decapitated their head becomes a spidery thing and i'd like if somehow a blobby, tentacley, boney, bloody, toothy and mouthy form were implemented.

I would be massively in favor of changelings being shifted more towards something like The Thing.

If you've ever played games where there were gametypes that supported these modes, they were crazy fun and scary because you never knew who to trust.

And i think it would be cool if instead of starting as their selected character like they do now, they get a menu of all of the simple animals on the station to start as, and when they absorb someone they get a choice to infect them or absorb their biomass.

I would be massively in favor of changelings being shifted more towards something like The Thing.

If you've ever played games where there were gametypes that supported these modes, they were crazy fun and scary because you never knew who to trust.

http://wiki.hippiestation.com/index.php?title=Morph

port it please.

alright

http://wiki.hippiestation.com/index.php?title=Morph

port it please.

alright

thanks babe xoxoxoxoxxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxxoo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use