Laskorreshkor Ssesiskaklas

Name: Laskorreshkor Ssesiskaklas

Race: Unathi

Blood Type: B-

General Occupational Role(s): Sec.

Biography:

Hatched in the northern lands of his race's homeworld, Moghes, Laskorreshkor spent most of his childhood just like any other Unathi commoner. That being, basic education followed by a life of service and labor in the many jobs that needed to be done in his village. This seemed like the most likely limit of his life as he lacked real hunting and combat skills.

That all changed at the age of 23 when Laskorreshkor found himself in a relationship with a woman of the village, owned by another. Much unlike the common forbidden love story Laskorreshkor was found rather 'red handed'. The outcome was swift and before the end of the day Laskorreshkor was punished. As his family denounced him and the village turned against him, he left to the closest city state.

The city state was harsh. Laskorreshkor having lost all credibility and honor, even his family name, was not going to go anywhere on his home planet of Moghes. He had to move on and after three years of solid labor he earned enough money to leave for the stars. He ended up in human space with a small amount of money and a fresh start, the fresh start not lasting a month.

While already greatly depressed from his past issues, he's new found ones. At first he was unable to speak the language of the other species. The first word he learned in the other species' common language was "Drink". He got to know "Drink" quite well, that was followed by "Bet" and "Gamble" and "Loan". I think you get the image. Before a month Laskorreshkor had fucked up again. At 26 he found himself in debt, a large debt, with the banking branch of everyone's favorite company: NanoTrasen.

At 27 Laskorreshkor has been forced to sign a contract to wipe that debt in labor to NanoTrasen. Thus begins his adventures on Space Station 13.

Now 28 years old, Laskorreshkor has changed in his time within the station. He formed a relationship with another crew member aboard the station named Entchtut Cenein and has managed to pay off most of his debt. Laskorreshkor however still has a few minor issues.

Qualifications:

Basic education.

Basic training in first aid, basic training in robotics.

At the moment Lask has been here long enough to be counted as having; Sec training, medical training.

Security Records:

Two counts of attempted murder (Thralled and therefore quieted)

One count of attacking a officer (Released)

Two counts of assisting hostile force (Released due to given information)

One count of petty theft (Released)

Notes. Due to a aggressive nature and issues with anger he has been equated from been the sec unit within NT. His ban has been lifted. There has also been one commendation gained from his services in NT's sec force. 

Medical Records:

Bad liver. Suspected drunk.

Mental instability and possibly depression. Has a deep fear of borging and cloning and may have a mental brake-down if he learns he is a clone. It is suggested not to let him find out if this is the case.

We have lost count of number of Alcohol poison cases.

Edited by Lyricjupiter3
  • Like 1

This guy's around a lot but I rarely get to interact with him. There was the one round he joined security while I was Warden only to later get a borer in him who dragged me off to try and infest me too.

I hold no grudges of course.

10/10 would be kidnapped for infestation again.

• 2 weeks later...

Lask provided a great moment when Von Bon and brother were being bartenders. Lask comes in, we start acting as weird bartenders, one of us says something, Lask says something to the effect of killing someone for saying less, then dear brother immediately accidentally shoots Lasks when he grabbed the gun.

The lizard guy jumps onto the table and starts harmbatoning his skull open and didn't stop when I shot him with remaining shell.

Had to get HoS to get him off.

We made off with 70k dollars/credits straight from the station's account for damages.

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like, as the person who plays Lask's new girlfriend, I'm obligated to post in this thread. Lask's relationship with Entchtut should probably be added to the biography.

Another thing: If you want me to, I can fix all of the spelling issues in this for you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use