FlattestGuitar's shitty art/sprite thread.

FlattestGuitar

296ac4642eb7eb11fc1d27ce750758d2.png

I should go to sleep.

The tail bit is nice. The belt could use a little more variation from the tail. Maybe just make it a normal leather belt? Who cares if it's not the same color as the tail, not like anyone would pay attention to it when you have a tail.

Now vulpkanin can pretend to be Tails :PI wish

I know the feel. I regularly see this one person who always, always wears bunny ears and an anime schoolgirl getup... To class.

Top kek

I do remember this one girl that wore a cow costume, during my last year of High School.

Walked up to literally every guy asking if they wanted milk.

[spoiler2]And then there was the one kid that said he did and she pulled out a milk carton and gave it to him.

I shit you not.[/spoiler2]

>xD

Alright screw it, lets see some fox ears, over-sized paw-gloves sometimes seen in anime/manga, aaaaannd hhmmmm....maybe some whiskers/muzzle to go in the mouth slot.

Lets see some more reactions.

Also yeah, try and make it a normal looking belt for it. Usually tails are attached to them by sliding the belt through loops on the tail rather than actually part of the belt.

>xD

Alright screw it, lets see some fox ears, over-sized paw-gloves sometimes seen in anime/manga, aaaaannd hhmmmm....maybe some whiskers/muzzle to go in the mouth slot.

I am for all of these. I don't personally care for that community but I don't shame them or disapprove of their interests. I think they look quirky and cute. Most importantly to me it gives more options. Nothing wrong with more of those ever

TBH If we are going so far as to make a tail-attachment then just go all the way. I don't think my character would have any reason to wear any of these things except maybe the giant cat paws.

It's either these types of items or a full on limb transplant onto a Tajaran/Vulpkanin/Unathi/Vox torso (not lower body) if anyone wants a tail on a different species (including slime). That was fun to make....I wonder if I can find a willing Vox though...theoretically possible on plasmamen too...hmmm...

Just consume someone as a changeling Vulpkanin and transform into them.

Then you can have all the tail you like.

but thats a bug...

Getting all the tail you like isn't a bug Johann.

Tully do- *coughcough*

*wheeze*

i'll just go

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use