Reduce the number of memes in the codebase.

Mrs Dobbins

Let me be clear, I don't mind timeless memes, such as the laser tag gun description, but stuff like the description of the fox being: "its a fox, I wonder what it says?" is just cringy. References are okay as long as they are subtle, or as timeless as xenos.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the memes we have currently. Besides, he's a fox. You're practically handing out that one.

I think the server has a healthy amount of memes in it currently. Not so little that they aren't interesting but not a lot that you want to set everything in a plasma fire

In favour of. Smart jokes or actual descriptions.

Things along the lines of "That's Runtime. GCAT." rather than "It's a fox, I wonder what it says?"

God.

I'm here, i'm here...

In all seriousness tough, I think there's better things well worth the time invested besides removing some jokes. I'm not bothered by the obvious/cheesy references. And I think it'd be a waste of time to start determining what can stay and what goes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use