PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Here's Startsong

[spoiler2]A commissioned drawing[/spoiler2]

tumblr_oa4bunJQTj1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

WOAH! Is that a Starship Troopers uniform/rank insignia I see!? So fitting that it's the captain's pin. Looks absolutely dope. Loved those movies so much, and this commission turned out excellent. Major kudos for the SST business. Awesome job with the digitigrade legs.

Thanks Kasparo!

Ascendant vs. God

tumblr_oa8a8r7imE1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

A drawing of Jenkins and an Ascendant

tumblr_oa8a560F2o1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

And in my mind I thought the picture looked like it could have been a cover for something so I got people to make up titles for me

tumblr_oa8a560F2o1rwve5ao2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8a560F2o1rwve5ao3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8a560F2o1rwve5ao4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8a560F2o1rwve5ao5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8a560F2o1rwve5ao6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8a560F2o1rwve5ao7_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8a560F2o1rwve5ao8_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8a560F2o1rwve5ao9_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8a560F2o1rwve5ao10_1280.jpg

Here's Startsong

[spoiler2]A commissioned drawing[/spoiler2]

tumblr_oa4bunJQTj1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

WOAH! Is that a Starship Troopers uniform/rank insignia I see!? So fitting that it's the captain's pin. Looks absolutely dope. Loved those movies so much, and this commission turned out excellent. Major kudos for the SST business. Awesome job with the digitigrade legs.

Good eye, Kasparo. Starsong was a direct pull-over from SSTRP on Garrysmod, and his fluff items all reference that fact.

Good shit man, I played the hell out of GMod SSTRP till I drifted off to other stuff. Super cool to hear you were a part of that scene too! I miss it all to be honest, haha. It was really kicking back in GM10-12.

I love the bits with Jenkins and the Ascendant, super cool designs they've got and I dig the dynamic going on haha

Something about my character getting enslaved and horribly treated...

But I like that and I dont like that at the same time, I like it because is good, I dont like it because injured friend :(

I'm glad we both share a terrible interest in injuring our characters through any means imaginable. :P

Really loving the physics his headtails have and the look on his face.

It's just so easy to hurt our own characters isn't it?

Anyways here's some non hurt pictures

tumblr_oafufpDSsi1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

Aaaand

WARNING!: Hidden images contain lewdness

I sketch up some interesting things when I get bored... Well I guess I draw butts

tumblr_oafufpDSsi1rwve5ao2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oafufpDSsi1rwve5ao3_1280.jpg

It's just so easy to hurt our own characters isn't it?

Tell me about it! I've lopped my own arm off and slapped it onto somebody else in need countless times!

Damn you guys were SSTRP players? What were your names so I can see if you've died under my command or not.

My name is as it was. Administrated on ValidusGaming.

Holy shit dude, Validus!? Has to've been the one of the best times I've ever had on Garry's Mod, honestly. I went through a few characters and I honestly don't even remember the names anymore it's been so long (I think one of the dudes I played was Benjamin Miller the recon, memory's hella fuzzy), but I played there from start to finish and through all the revivals. Amazing time, been missing it bad ever since it went down for the last time. I think it's been at LEAST a couple (or more) years since I heard anyone mention the name of that community.

Been through just about every SSTRP server that's come down the pike though, and it was totally worth.

By chance, do you remember... "THE LAW"?

EDIT 2017-02-22: I remember playing a guy named Benjamin Miller for the most part (Pvt, Pfc, SPC, Cpl I think) from Recon. I wish I could remember more, I loved playing there so much.

Edited by Guest

Lmao, is that a smileyface on the dude's prosthetic arm in the third picture? Bahaha. Looking dope, you've gotten 10/10 at anatomy. Beret dude's hella ripped

Some time ago there was a bit of a talk of how cool it'd be if we had a frost cult, so I sketched up a design of what the god could look like.

tumblr_oan5aa7gBY1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Here's a commission drawing of the wonderful Von Bon

tumblr_oarzx6kDBB1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

Here's a fun comic of Jonah Bright

tumblr_oarzs8pfDy1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

Detective comic reminds me of the government interrogation section in Call of Cthulhu

Also, Nar Nar recolor done in like 5 seconds to make him look icy.

735AGQT.png

Found that Nar Nar also looks much scarier when given a bit of a saturation boost.

Sat boost

yR0Qj4l.png

Normal'sie

q5nhFVP.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use