PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

-snip of tendril art-

hey neat

that maintenance scene was pretty funny tbh

What happens in maintenance stays in maintenance. (?)

- - - - - -

So thought I share a random sketch I did last night [spoiler2]I wasn't going to post this but meh[/spoiler2]

UVZnaql.jpg

Also, one of my friends drew Zeke in her lovely painting style. ;~;

She has a thing for drawing define cheek bones.

tumblr_o1y6rxdkgP1u7nju0o1_1280.jpg

He also won over the heart of another one of my friends.

Because I'll forever be tortured to do at least one self portrait a year, here's one that I finished today in class using Illustrator.

Wearing my Mass Effect Tail Hoodie~

tumblr_o1yeu1dJrC1rwve5ao1_1280.jpg

And dramatic picture time.

tumblr_o1yeqjzWcb1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Edited by Guest

Sorry if I've missed any recent streams. NIce that you finally colored those.

Though regarding your action one : To be completely honest, it was hard to tell there was any movement at first unless you look at the duster and I see what you were doing with the blur but it just doesn't look like it meshes well.

Have you tried experimenting with speed lines? I don't mean the manga kind where it's everywhere but I feel like a few subtle lines could add to the speed of the momentum.

Still overall not bad.

Damn it, this is not a nudist colony, I will jam you into a clown/mime hybrid suit!

(Also, Jonah's going to damage his wrist if he tries to fire like that.)

There's nothing you can do to stop the posing, Dumbdumn~

I can also kinda agree with Knighted, I'm having a bit of difficulty really telling where all the movement is. I can see where you meant the movement to be illustrated, but it's not very noticeable.

Damn it, this is not a nudist colony, I will jam you into a clown/mime hybrid suit!

(Also, Jonah's going to damage his wrist if he tries to fire like that.)

There's nothing you can do to stop the posing, Dumbdumn~

I can also kinda agree with Knighted, I'm having a bit of difficulty really telling where all the movement is. I can see where you meant the movement to be illustrated, but it's not very noticeable.

Yeah, I'll try to make the movement blur thing more noticeable when ever I do more things like this! ^-^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use