Small things that don't really warrant their own thread

Psyentific

If your job has you regularly dealing with corpses and explosive diarrhea, then you should not get sick as often. That or put more snack dispensers around medical. Also if you're wearing a mask and latex gloves in medical then you shouldn't instantly get sick as soon as a sick person steps next to you.

Clothing impacts your chance to get sick, but the greatest reduction comes from wearing a Biosuit.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but aren't there only like 2 biosuits? The virologists get them while the rest of medical poops all over the surgery table. There have been times where we only had one virologist and I was the only person in medical who wasn't sick, (hiding in genetics lab and just dragging the dead in as they get dropped off) and they said no when I requested one. What I'm suggesting is that if you spawn into the game with a medical job, then you should be able to have more prolonged contact with the sick (and be less likely to vomit from corpses). I can't even lead a sick man down to the rooms in the bottom of medical for isolation without getting literally every single person who passes by sick.

Random thought: How about everyone that's in the station gets one random disease resistance? Think about it, it's not like you've never had a disease before you signed up for the station. It would be realistic to have an existing immune system before it gets supplemented.

And maybe make it so doctors get two random ones instead seeing they're always around the sick.

Clicking on yourself with a pill bottle should down the whole thing in one gulp.

Add the ability to wear a plastic bag. If left on long enough, you start to die of suffocation. This would be able to be used on others, of course.

Animals carrying light-emitting objects should be illuminated.

Force the hand teleporter to have limited uses, maybe 5 and it can be recharged.

Clicking on yourself with a pill bottle should down the whole thing in one gulp.

Add the ability to wear a plastic bag. If left on long enough, you start to die of suffocation. This would be able to be used on others, of course.

Animals carrying light-emitting objects should be illuminated.

Force the hand teleporter to have limited uses, maybe 5 and it can be recharged.

I like all of these a lot, fourth one I think already is there, the first one I think if there are too many pills in the bottle it says

NAME has begun chugging PILL BOTTLE NAME!

and then following that

NAME has begun choking on pills! They require CPR!

Though examining it should say "this bottle looks like it has several pills in it, it's probably not a good idea to eat all at once"

Materials don't have a standard size - Metal and glass have 3750 a sheet (reinforced glass is a rod and a glass sheet and plasteel is 2 metal sheets) and mining materials (pretty much everything else) are 2k a sheet

please have it so that either everything is 2k a sheet or 3750 a sheet plz I just remembered this inconsistency and its awful and shitty

The NT Rep should be allowed to send photos to CentComm via the fax machine - or have a separate system entirely for transmitting photos available on the bridge.

If I'm correct, our current Security Overhaul thread says that the station can activate code gamma by using the fax machine to send photos of cultists or fully-suited Nuke Ops. This is made impossible by the minor fact that we have no official way of actually sending photos to CentComm.

I'm not sure if this is intentional, but it also seems that the NT Rep's stamp icon is missing.

The NT Rep should be allowed to send photos to CentComm via the fax machine - or have a separate system entirely for transmitting photos available on the bridge.

If I'm correct, our current Security Overhaul thread says that the station can activate code gamma by using the fax machine to send photos of cultists or fully-suited Nuke Ops. This is made impossible by the minor fact that we have no official way of actually sending photos to CentComm.

I'm not sure if this is intentional, but it also seems that the NT Rep's stamp icon is missing.

I can confirm for a fact that you can send photos, unless that was very recently broken.

We got a photo of someones ass day 1 of photocopying-your-ass became a thing.

As for the NT Rep's stamp, i think it's an incomplete icon path or something, i'll check later

A frilly headdress to go with the maid outfit. Oh, and put the maid outfit in the autodrobe...or maybe make it a Janitor alt-title/costume?

"Polish my spear"

Put Eyepatches in the costume vending machine. Also, increase the stock from one of everything to more.

I think Borers should be a bit quicker to remove via surgery, considering that by the time you get out one, an infected host will vomit out another three. And also Bio Hoods and Suits should protected you against borer infestation. They help against facehuggers, so why not them?

I think Borers should be a bit quicker to remove via surgery, considering that by the time you get out one, an infected host will vomit out another three. And also Bio Hoods and Suits should protected you against borer infestation. They help against facehuggers, so why not them?

I would really like more borer counter-measures as such. I personally can't stand borer rounds cause the moment they're in my character I just wanna flip a table. :/

Toddlers should be able to be equipped on the exosuit slot making them attach to the front of your sprite. Maybe you could also have it sit on your head, I don't know. Also a sprite for when you are holding it in your hands similar to the diona nymphs which is just adorable.

Toddlers should be able to be equipped on the exosuit slot making them attach to the front of your sprite. Maybe you could also have it sit on your head, I don't know. Also a sprite for when you are holding it in your hands similar to the diona nymphs which is just adorable.

1 Diona as a hat, two in your hands. Potatoman from Podcloning. Become the Plant God you always wanted to be.

Nerf standard gas masks by making reduce vision or at least make it so that they don't protect against flashes.

The reason being that people are way too comfortable wearing them and they are really annoying to security.

Nerf standard gas masks by making reduce vision or at least make it so that they don't protect against flashes.

The reason being that people are way too comfortable wearing them and they are really annoying to security.

Gas masks don't prevent flashes, sunglasses do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use