Hey, nerds!

Raven171

Hey, folks. I've been around a while but never actually got around to making a forums account. Whoops.

I'm SPIRIT, AI,

Zikikatika, Vox,

Omicron, Grey,

Azri Tikan, Slime,

Kiriz Reshia, Unathi,

and Azira Katami, Taj.

... I have too many characters, huh.

Anyway, you'll usually find me in medical or science, or AI if I have the time. I'm always happy to help explain stuff to newer folks, so if you see one of me in your department and need a guide, feel free to ask. And remember, "AI DOOR" is much less helpful than "AI open Xenobiology, breach!" - especially for those of us with crap ping, doorknob tracking can take a while. 

See you in game, nerds.

• Like 4
  • stunbaton 2

Ya know, Nav, I do give you a lot of crap but I genuinely respect your overwhelming violence approach to problem solving. I might have to disagree with it as AI, beep boop laws, but damn it a warden should be entitled to shotgun down the greytide trespassing, right?

And hell, I'd rather have an excessively violent sec force than a bunch who just get murdered five minutes in.

• stunbaton 1

2 hours ago, Raven171 said:

And hell, I'd rather have an excessively violent sec force than a bunch who just get murdered five minutes in.

Be careful for what you wish for.

• Like 1

Spartan. *nod

Wolf. *wave

And the lesser spotted ZN. *scream

Anyway, I'll now proceed to be totally unreachable by forums as well as discord! Totally didn't make an account just to write up and R&D guide.

• stunbaton 1

5 hours ago, Raven171 said:

Ya know, Nav, I do give you a lot of crap but I genuinely respect your overwhelming violence approach to problem solving. I might have to disagree with it as AI, beep boop laws, but damn it a warden should be entitled to shotgun down the greytide trespassing, right?

I´ve sat as the warden, in S-ling rounds, watch how my whole crew (HOS included) disappear on my monitors.

Violence IS the only answer in those situations.

1 hour ago, TheClosetMailman said:

I´ve sat as the warden, in S-ling rounds, watch how my whole crew (HOS included) disappear on my monitors.

Violence IS the only answer in those situations.

Fuck mate, that's sad. 

• stunbaton 1

16 hours ago, Calecute said:

Fuck mate, that's sad. 

Not as sad watching a converted seccie march towards you in a gygax through the cameras.

And knowing the HOS had the e-gun

• stunbaton 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use