Age/D.O.B.: 29/2532-04-06
Place Of Birth: Kidan Colony of Xzszax
Species: Kidan
(Plural: Kida)
Blood Type: AB+
Alignment:  Neutral Lawful
Affiliation: Zxiax Clan, Order of Lord Singuloth
Religious Beliefs: Spiritualist

Childhood: Noble, oldest son of the Zxiax Clan.

Adulthood: Worker on some PMC ship.

Detailed Information

Appearance: Neon green eyes, brown skin with black body markings. Moves his antenae all the time.
Character Voice: ((No idea yet))
Personality: Reserved
 and calm. Respects skills more than titles and listens to people he respects without question. He keeps his friends close, and is ready to sacrifice a lot for them. REALLY likes diona nymphs ((not as food)), and enjoys sound of piano and violin.  He's workaholic.
Medical Record: Green eyes seem to be family mutation.

Character Biography

Background:

Spoiler

Xann of Worker Clan Zxiax.

Zxiax is ex-noble, now worker caste Clan. They live in the Kidan colony "Xzszax" at the edge of Kidan space territory. They are famous due to their green eyes, as the legend says, the house recieved that gift from Empress long time ago. Now everyone born in this family, has green eyes.
When
Xann was just a little Kidan, House of Zxiax was one of the bigger noble family on the planet, they even founded Private Military Fleet to protect the colony.
His childhood was calm, he spent most of the time learning
engineering from his father, while his sister Naxx was learning hydroponics and genetics. When he was 10, Zix and Zax were born. He does not have strong connection with them.

At the age of 16, his family lost noblility due to event known as "The New Treaty". Treaty was made by 5 strongest families, each from other caste, they took full control over the colony. In this time, House of Zxiax has been reduced to worker caste, they lost their PMC fleet, factories and such. At this time to be able to maintain good position, Xann's father started working on the ships they lost as engineer. Two years later Xann joined his father, at this time his mother took over the possition of head of the house Zxiax. And that's how their lives were going on for some time.

In 2558, Xann and his father were working on scout ship.
One day they were tasked with scouting small nebula. Little is known about what happend there.
Reports say about 55 KIA/MIA crew, and 5 survivors. All  survivors reported, that ship was boarded by pirates and rebels.

Xann then returned to colony, and never left the planet untill in 2560 HSA took a little intrest in the colony. As the treaty ((After Kidan-HSA war))  says, Kidan military forces cannot leave their home system, so most of the colonies create their own fleets to protect themselves. Most of the time to calm HSA Kida send them workers. Colony goverment decided that every bigger family has to send one person.

Firstly Xann's mother wanted to sent Naxx, but since Xann has seen what can happen in space, he did not let his sister leave safe colony, and took her place.

In 2562 Xann joins Nanotrasen.

Family:

• Zix Zxiax(younger brother)-twin brother of Zax
  • Zax Zxiax(younger brother)-twin brother of Zix
  • Naxx Zxiax(twin sister)- I'll do anything for her.
  • Ravva Izzissic (cousin)- Works with me on the station!

History:

• 2532-04-06: Naxx and Xann are born.
  • 2532-2542: Naxx and Xann are learning from their parents.
  • 2542-06-19: Zix and Zax are born.
  • 2548-11-01: The New Treaty, Clan Zxiax loose their nobility.
  • 2548-2558: Xann and his father works on colony fleet as engineers.
  • 2558-07-07: Unknown entity boards ship Xann and his father were working on. Most of the crew dies.
  • 2558-2560: Xann spends his time on the colony.
  • 2560: HSA takes intrest in Colony Private Fleet.
  • 2560-2562: Xann joins HSA.
  • 2562-01-05: Xann joins NSS Cyberaid

2462:((2018))

• 2562-03-05: Xann goes on vacation to his homeworld.
  • 2562-05-20: Xann goes on vacation to his homeworld.
  • 2562-06-01: Xann returns to the station.
  • 2562-06-02: Xann buys small "Vault" as he calls it, small, old forgotten station orbiting some moon near Kida space territory.
  • 2562-08-12: Xann becomes Squire of Sir Faraday-Knight of the Lord Singuloth Order
  • 2562-09-15: Xann receives "Zxiax Garnet" from his Clan, sign of trust and faith ((fluff item))

Personal Relationships

• B.E.E.R.(Good Friend)- He is good man. I'm sorry for what happend.
  • Gerhard Van Lutz(Good Friend)- I still have no idea how it is possible.
  • Rissa Taro(Good Friend)- She did save my life once, besides that, I just like her.
  • BT-7274(Friend)- Hey I like him. I wish him luck with Emily.
  • Shuuko Tamashii (Friend)- She seems very intelligent, I like her.
  • P.E.W.(Friend/Respected)- I belive together with Kali, we make really good team in engineerig.
  • Naar-Dromn-Viisk(Friend)- I have to say, I do miss her.
  • Trav Noble(Friend)-I'd consider him a friend.
  • N.A.T.H.A.N.(Acquaintance)- He's friendly.
  • Terry Watson(Acquaintance/Respected)- I like him, he's good detective.
  • Drikikitaki(Acquaintance/Respected)- I met him in engineering, seems reasonable. I like him.
  • Princess(Acquaintance)- New face in engineering! Good, good!
  • Gloria(Acquaintance)- I taught her how to hack doors, great student. I'd like to know her more.
  • Slade(Acquaintance/Unsure)- Actually he is preety nice, I guess?
  • E.L.O.(Acquaintance/Respected)- She is good surgeon. Maybe the best there is.
  • C.A.S.(Acquaintance)- She learns fast, I taught her some basics of engineering.
  • Kali(Acquaintance/Respected)- I don't know Kali that well, but I know that I can leave atmospherics to her and station will not blow up in next 10 seconds!
  • Ide Taro(Acquaintance)- Except mocking my clicking, he seems cool.
  • Slith Skaar(Respected)- Very good scientist.
  • Vraz Worker of clan Karaz(Acquaintance)- It's good to meet another kidan.
  • Kennard Rose (Unsure)-???
  • Wilson Mounsion(Acquaintance)- Haven't talked to him that much
  • Szlaa Kaallu(Acquaintance)-That would be nice if she could stop mocking me.
  • Sir Faraday(Admire/Respected)- Noble knight! I'm his squire.
  • Sir Ohm(Admire/Respected)- Another noble knight!
  • Zhan Zhan(Respected)-I respect her as CE
  • Torque(Respected)-Surprisingly he's a good engineer, I didn't expect to see someone for the first time that is this much competent! 
  • There are more that I just don't remember .

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Death Wish | Fear

Faction Relations

• Clan Zxiax (Allied)- Maybe I am in space, but I'm still the oldest son of the clan.
  • Order of the Lord Singuloth (Allied)- I'm Sir Faraday's squire!
  • Nanotrasen (Neutral)- Who cares about them? Corporation as every other.
  • Syndicate (Neutral)- Their ways are maybe extreme, but who knows what NT sends them in return?

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

Other Information

Quote:
There ain't no rest for the wicked

Theme:

Spoiler

((I am not sure what to place here, sooooo ))

Home:
Xann does not have any place he would call "home", he sleeps on the station he is assigned to.
Only place Xann owns is his "Vault" located in Scutum-Centaurus Arm.

NOTES:
Feel free to remind me if I missed you in relationships :^).
PS: I also hope you enjoy formatting/coloring I made
PPS: LOOK AT THAT FLUFF ❤️ made by Traveling Merchant

FLUFF.gif.704f151446c724de1bed45875df96068.gif

Edited by BottomQuark
  • Like 3

I know, they are completely different. I created my byond account before changing username to "BottomQuark", so that's why.

I wish I could change byond name, but from what I remember it's impossible.

• Like 1

*click
I updated relations, notes aaaaand added just one thing in dates ?

Edit: I forgot to mention pic made by thatdanguy that I will not ping cuz I don't want to spam your notifications :^)

Edited by BottomQuark

Oh hey look at that, new picture?

But who made that neat thingo?

It's my IRL friendo Hatter

PS: That is defenitely NOT dead space armor, and this character defenitely has spikes on the shoulders. Yes.

Spoiler

>omae wa mou shindeiru

>NANI?!

>

Omaewamou.thumb.png.032ef090c7733d8e46c27d9fcf822ccd.png

Edited by BottomQuark

• 1 month later...

@John_bigless Yeaaah I should update that, there is shitton of things I need to update
Relations, character description, personality, timeline, notes, etc. I'll get on that next month when I actually get fluff item in game that traveling merchant made for me (y)

Jeez that is OUTDATED

So,:

1. Added to history 2 events. one of them made me Squire of the Order of Lord Singuloth, the other one, is just my fluff item. It looks awsome, I love it :3
  2. Added one faction relation> Order of the Lord Singuloth
  3. Added 10 people to my Personal Relationships
  4. Updated status of 2 characters in Personal Relationships
  5. Updated personality

Feel free to remind me if I missed you in relationships, I still need to change some thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use