Gateway mission - Old Cyberiad

Spacemanspark

IT'S MY 3000TH POST, MIGHT AS WELL BE SOMETHING GREAT.

This is something I've thought about for a bit, pitched the idea in OOC and everyone thought it was great.

So, uh, here goes.

Essentially, this is a gateway mission of the Cyberiad from late 2013/ early 2014. However, it's a wreck. Electricity doesn't work, things are torn, breaches, etc.

How would people get around?

Well, you could use a crowbar, or...

Perhaps a guide bot similar to what they have on Goonstation. It would be broken down and slightly malfunctioning. (Hell, it could serve as a final boss at the end, transforming into something terrifying. Fuck if I know.).

This is a bit of a bare bones idea, but it has the potential to be really neat, and show off a bit of our history.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I both like this and have zero to contribute to the it XD

I'm good with more gateways. Period.

Edited by ZN23X

I wish that some gateways locations have gear scatter that you can pick up cuz, right now you even need to raid/beg the warden for armor and weapon to do some of the locations or you just die due to over power NPC with unlimited ammo for their gun.....

Have to say, after the situation @DarkPyrolord created in the gateway as a changeling, we need more terror based gateways, darker, dead bodies, blood, screams and stuffs lurking in the shadows

We have a lot of those.

They are great, yes, but a few relaxed ones can't be a bad thing, honestly.

Especially one that shows off our history.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use