"What happened last night?!"

Endless stories

Seems cool haha.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZN23X said:

SS13 stories are a regular topic at the dinner table in our house lol

"What happened last night?!"

Endless stories

Hah nice,  HereticChurch and I go out for long walks and that sometimes leads to us talking about ss13, or what game we may be playing at the time.... or even drawing idea.s

• Like 1

I sometimes explain shit that happens in SS13 to my girlfriend.
Shit like "So this Internal Affairs Agent farted on a bible-" This is the point when her full confused attention is directed towards me and multiple questions rise "- and I turned them into a cluwne-" A finger rises as she is about to start asking some questions but decides against it "-they fruitlessly tried to kill themseves but a medibot kept them alive"

Her reaction when I explained what a cluwne is was "That's horrible! It goes away right?"
I then had to explain the ways people tried to escape the torment and how those attempts have been "fixed" to not work.
I have yet to explain what the game is all about, all she knows is the random shit that happens.

She thinks I play some kind of nightmarish sadism simulation and she is 100% correct

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use