A Trial of Hearts - A New Challenger Appears!

Shadeykins

PROLOGUE

It was a night unlike any other, the cherry blossoms swaying and casting their soft petals across the midnight sky.

Kluys had come a long way to find a place where they could truly be alone with only their thoughts. Kluys looked up to the stars, clutching the pendant that bore the picture of BoneWhite-uguu-kawaii-sempai they had taken in secret, squeezing it tightly and offering up a soft murmur. "U-Uguu... BoneWhite-sama, you b-baka..".

Somewhere many planets away, Adrkiller died a little inside.

EPISODE TWO - A Trial of Hearts - A New Challenger Appears! - A KluysWhite Story

The sun shone brightly as the sun always does in super uguu kawaii land desu, the light shimmering across BoneWhite-sempai's luxurious silky blonde hair. BoneWhite-sempai had just entered their senior year at Megamoe Highschool and was reminiscing about all the wonderful flavours of takoyaki they had enjoyed over the course of the summer, WHEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN they - in their daydreaming haze - bumped into their friend Twinmold-ganbatte-desu!

Twinmold beamed brightly at BoneWhite-sempai-desu, they had been good friends for some time after first meeting in a caligraphy course - even going as far as to have special friendship bracelets and braid each others hair. "I have a girlfriend. I love my girlfriend" said Twinmold. BoneWhite-sempai-desu-chan nodded in response, they had become accustomed to this mantra. "Corporate lawset is the best lawset." remarked BoneWhite. Off in the distance Kluys-chan was watching, clutching a pillar and puffing their cheeks out as they observed this strange bonding ritual, intimately jealous of Twinmold's ability to get so close to BoneWhite-sama-sempai-desudesu.

Kluys knew just how to win over the affection of BoneWhite though! You see, Kluys was a tsundere and this means that they just need to be a megajerk and eventually everything will work out and they will win the heart and mind of BoneWhite-sempai-desu because that's just how shit works in anime. Turning up their nose they walked past BoneWhite-desu-sempai and let out a loud "HMPH, BAKA." before proceeding to their classes. Twinmold gave Kluys a confused look, they didn't know why they had been written into a shitty fanfic or why Kluys was a tsundere, but these things were far too late for consideration as Twinmold had a SUDDEN EPIPHANY.

"OH NO, I FORGOT TO WATCH THE SECOND SEASON OF LUCKY STAR!" Twinmold ran off in a panic so hard he ran right into another dimension, leaving BoneWhite-uguu-sempai to reconsi-

*BANG*

OH NO WHAT'S THAT? The school shook on its foundation as FreeStylaLT rose from the grave that was conveniently located in Megamoe Highschool. As you may or may not recall FreeStylaLT was one of the students at this academy who had been formely slain when Fox went on an animu killing rampage. Anyways that's not that important, what is important is that FreeStylaLT was PISSED, not only was he murdered and filled with a rage like a thousand hot burning suns but his favourite pants suit had been ruined!

Turning his shiny evil man eyes on BoneWhite-sempai-desu-kawaii he let out a ferocious roar. "ANIME BULLSHIT, IN MY COMMUNITY!?" FreeStylaLT dashed forward and let out a thousand million punches into the body of BoneWhite and which bruised him slightly and knocked him down to the ground because main characters in fanfics don't follow rules okay? Kluys turned around upon seeing this and was shocked! FreeStylaLT was beating up on their sempai!

Not only was this not okay, it was mega not okay and also that was Kluys' secret love crush! Kluys dashed forward with lightning tsundere speed and planted a devastating flying kick to FreeStylaLT's big shiny forehead, his one true weakness. FreeStylaLT promptly exploded into a giant pile of confetti (age appropriate). Kluys turned to BoneWhite-kawaii-sempai-desu, who stared up at them with confusion and admiration welling up in their big anime eyes. "K-Kluys-chan, but... But I thought you hated me!"

Kluys shook their head vigorously. "B-Baka! I don't hate you, e-even if you're stupid." BoneWhite-sempai-chan-kyukyu-kawaii picked themselves up off the ground and gently patted Kluys on the head with a smile, making them super uguu kawaii blush and turn their head off to the side. "B-Baka."

They then went to class together and exchanged cute notes with one another for the rest of the semester until they graduated and got married and had two and a half children (half because one was a chibi).

Twinmold was never heard from again, but was presumably watching Season 2 of Lucky Star in another dimension.

THE END.

After a years hiatus here is my promised fanfic about Kluys and BoneWhite

Thanks and no ban plx.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use