Tips From RISSA!

counterfeitguise

II usually take what blunt object i have and squish those flying pests

Syndibees will kill you if you try that. Normal bees are nothing against them

Oh so still easily squishable with a tool box 3 hit they dead and I usually have hardsuit so probably only taking like 5 damage. And once one person start smacking them others tend to join on the fun.

I tried running they tend to keep up with me anyways so mise will take few out and get others to help take um out. I also considering if pest spray will work on them. I also don't just stand in one spot i move away while hitting them typically thowrds medbay in case fall into crit i be in easy reach for medical attention.

And there's like 10 of them at any given time.

Don't melee syndibees, even if you are a diona hulk in deathsquad armor.

I don't think i seen 10 at once usually only 3 or 4 maybe i just been lucky not to encounter a full swarm of um

They are spawned in exactly groups of exactly 5 unless there are fewer than 5 remaining in the case. If you have the magical bee duping serum though, you can just feed the bees right away and create a larger swarm so it looks like extra bees were spawned

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...