Tips From RISSA!

counterfeitguise

9qC5V8G.png

Hi! My name is RISSA! People ask me for advice lots, so I thought I'd respond to stuff here! So feel free to ask things!!

I did a whole bunch of these on Discord last night. I'm gonna post 'em below. Thanks for finding a few of them, Joonasm. Feel free to tell me to move this to a different thread if it's not suitable for guides, even as a little IC joke.

RISSA on Transfers:

unknown.png

Listen to the radio! If people talk about bad guys - don't ask for transfers! A good HoS will say no!! Potraitoes with stun batons?!?! No thanks!!

RISSA on her favourite HoS:

unknown.png

Please listen to Mr. Tristen! He gets cranky. I'm pretty sure he will break your legs.

RISSA on Robotics:

unknown.png

Ask mining before you build a RIPLEY! Sometimes they say no! Organics don't have screws - robots do! Tell Medbay when you borg people! Turn off their sensors!

Cooking with RISSA!:

1462713367035.jpg

Genetics with RISSA!:

1462713336237.jpg

Rolling Antags:

1462713319587.jpg

TOP SECRET TIPS:

unknown.png

• Like 1

RISSA on Xenobiology!:
Always keep a spare grey! Don't keep slimes together! Use the console, it's your friend! Use extinguisher in narrow places! Show no fear! (they smell it!)

But how do you stop the Greys from calling for help with their mind powers? My Greys just keep trying to escape and sec tells me I can't feed them to my slimes.

RISSA's tips on summoning things from bluespace, usually food or animals, and then watching people beat the crap out of them with anything in their hands.

Tips for working for the Syndicate.

Here's a few I have.

-Slade is a scary boss.

-Never get fish tacos on Wednesday, the fish starts to go bad then.

-Dont fax your ass to HQ.

-Sometimes doing paperwork at HQ is better than the field missions.

How do i banana?

I would love to see a clown-ing comic^^

Also, i hope to soon be able to gain enough trust to actually get the A.I. to honk for me^^