Bring Back Gimmick Objectives

Shadeykins

I could see the Steal Uniforms thing getting put back, perhaps the Syndicate needs disguises. I don't care much for the corgi meat objective tho

perhaps the Syndicate needs disguises.

That's what that jumpsuit camouflage traitor item does, though.

I guess what I'm saying is that I didn't like any of those gimmick objectives at all. Just kind of obnoxious and doesn't really make sense to me, to be honest.

I guess what I'm saying is that I didn't like any of those gimmick objectives at all. Just kind of obnoxious and doesn't really make sense to me, to be honest.

How do you think they make the chameleon jumpsuits?

By hunting live chameleons of course.

Well, considering it can take the form of ANY jumpsuit, and not just the head ones, I'd say it was made with a general camo type thing, rather than scanning every damn jumpsuit/ clothing item existing in the universe.

I think the Jumpsuits one was taken out because it was very easy for traitors to be completely screwed out of it if say, someone gets promoted to a head slot then cryos later on.

Corgi was removed since you can make Corgis en masse now, making it even easier to complete then "Steal Magboots".

Unless there's two successive promoted heads that both take the same uniform, there should always be a uniform handy in the lockers.

Corgi makes sense, but there was a few other gimmick objectives that spiced things up a bit as I recall.

As for why some of these should be added back, more variety in objectives is never a bad thing.

Steal the clown's horn and honk the captain with it would be an interesting objective. Or better yet, the AI.

MISTER, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT GIMMICK OBJECTIVES, NOT SUICIDE MISSIONS.

At this point, these don't seem like objectives that can be granted on code. It seems like an admin would need to spawn in as an entity, then send a chosen individual to the station. CC Prankster antag or something.

This is mostly about objectives we used to have, but no longer do.

Like "Steal the Clown's rainbow crayon."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use