Remove fat people vore shit

NTSAM

please

It's never used for anything good and it's fucking dumb imo.

I've never seen it used by traitors for the purpose of disposing of a corpse - The only way I saw it being used in the past few months was some dude running around trying to eat random people, myself fucking included.

>inb4 no fun allowed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike my previous McDonalds suggestion, I'm being serious here.

resized_business-cat-meme-generator-seriously-folks-this-is-serious-business-d31d3d.jpg

Anyways, this reminds me of that one time a chain of fat people ate each other, a fat person could only contain one mob, but when a fat person contains a fat person that contains a another fat person that contains a yet another one...

this is mostly used for shenanigans than anything else from my experience.

altough i vaguely remember a changeling using this to hide a body.

What is this even going on about, even?

Just fucking remove the ability to eat people!

...You can eat people if you're fa-

OOOOOOH.

Yeah, I think this was used one time by a fat Captain who'd challenge people to brawls, and then ate them.

Now I know what this is on about - and yes it's mostly a silly thing that doesn't add much and typically detracts from the seriousness of the server. (mind you, so does selecting having seizures as a disability).

Edited by Guest

Calm down, it's super old code thats not exactly meant for some disgusting fetish.

If you do end up eaten, you can just hit them from the outside and gib them

Personally I think it's a stupid feature that doesn't make sense. Not all fat people can fucking unhinge their jaws and devour people like fucking monsters. As a genetic ability, perhaps an addition to the matter eater mutation, it'd be neat, but to let all fat people be fucking terrifying monsters capable of devouring an entire human in seconds? It's really, really dumb.

It's just the coder argument of "the code isn't bad and it has a niche use that hardly anybody uses and 90% of the rest of the use is grief but we won't remove it because we like it" like the singularity spawning from BOHs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use